"Probably." She confirmed. "My mom  probably wants me home soon."  

'Okay then." I said, holding out a hand for her to take. She excepted it, we threw our cups away, and walked out the door, and into the rain. 

~Ally's POV~ 

We walked down the sidewalk, and the rain was actually kind of nice. He put his arm around me, and I leaned on his, the corners of my lips turning up. 

******** 

I opened my front door, and Frank followed close behind. My mom was sitting in the living room watching TV. I started walking up the stairs, and Frank stopped. 

"What?" I asked. 

"I'm going to talk to your mom." He said. 

"About what?" 

"Us." He firmly replied. 

"But Frank, I-I don't know, if that's... Such a good idea." I stuttered. 

He gave me a reassuring smile. "Trust me." 

I slowly nodded and went upstairs, leaving him to talk to her. 

I paced the floor in my room, my heart was rapidly beating. I was really nervous about this. 

"Just trust him Ally." I told myself. 

I plopped down on my bed and sighed. 

~Flash back~ 

"Don't make me push you in!" I shouted as Frank tickled me. 

"Oh well, the pond isn't that cold." He said. 

I giggled as he kept tickling me. We were about twelve and thirteen at the time. 

"Stop it!" I laughed. 

"Make me!" He fought back with. 

"Okay." I agreed, pushing him into the water. 

"Oh God it's actually colder than I thought!" He yelled.  

I couldn't help but laugh. He climbed out and was soaking wet. I stood up and ran away as he gave me the, "I'm going to get you" look. 

He chased after me but I climbed up a tree so he couldn't reach me. "Hey! No fair!" He said. 

I stuck my tongue out at him. Eventually, he laid down on the ground to dry off in the sun. I quietly came down and plopped down next to him. 

He opened one eye and looked over at me. I met his gaze. He slowly moved his hand to mine, and grabbed my hand. The corner of my lips turned up, as did his. 

We always enjoyed each other's company, no matter what he was there for me and never let me down either. 

~End flash back~ 

*Knock knock* 

I sat up as I heard a knock on my door. "Come in." I said. 

It was Frank. I stood up and went over to him. "So? How'd it go?" I asked. 

"She said she'd give me a chance!" He said with a smile. 

I quickly wrapped my arms around the back of his neck and a smile spread across my face. He returned the hug. 

"What did you say to her!?" I asked with a smile still on my face, breaking the hug but keeping a hand on each of his arms. 

"I just explained things." He replied. "How I feel, and just overall that we've been friends for so long, she can trust me to not get her daughter into trouble."  

"Frankie you're the best!" I said, once again hugging him. 

He kissed me on the side of the head. "I should probably get home now." 

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow." I replied. 

He waved as we walked out of the room. I followed him down to thank my mom. Frank left, saying thank you to her too. 

I went to her and hugged her. "Thanks mom." I said. 

"Dont' make me regret it, okay?" She replied. 

"Okay." I answered with. I went upstairs and got dressed for bed, after grabbing a bite to eat for dinner of course, I plopped down on my bed and turned off my lamp. 

I saw Frankie waving from his room with a smile, which I returned and waved back. 

____________________ 

Vote and comment please! 

And thanks for reading!