Ⅳ - Storm and Hale, Both Stubborn Weather

"DETENTION, Now." Our teacher snapped, his voice creepily calm but with comand.

Marcus was the first one who went out, grunting and scowling as he stormed off.

The teacher watched him storm out of the room and after Marcus got out, he landed his eyes on me and raised his eyebrows.

"Oh. I'm sorry, but this really wasn't my fault." I tried to explain, but obviously the teacher already made up his mind.

He pointed at the door and I sighed. Great, detention. The fuck. I walked out of the room a little abashed but still pissed.

Where is detention anyways?

And out of the blue, I saw Marcus and decided to follow him since I think he knows where the detention room is, seeing as he looks like the kind of guy who was always in trouble and a guy who's always in trouble obviously goes to the DR I reasoned to myself.

I watched him as he took a left and hesitantly I followed him as he entered a room beside the Principal's area. I jogged towards the place and stood still outside the door. I was about to knock when a voice boomed behind me.

"Well, well, well, first day, first subject and you got sent into detention?" I looked at him and mentally asked him who the hell he is.

"Oh, by the way, I'm the detention room's professor." He chuckled. Detention Room professor? Is that even a real job?

"Shall we?" He asks and opened the door. I smiled at him blandly and entered the room.

Marcus is seated at the back, his hair and shirt wet but his face clean. I vaguely wondered when he washed it? I never saw him enter a bathroom.

I took the vacant seat farthest from him, which was not hard to find, since were the only one here, so there's quite a lot of seat choice.

I took a fleeting glance at the devastatingly handsome boy at the back before sitting down.

"So, Marcus and?" The detention guy looked at me, asking me for my name.

"Isay, Isay Hale." I muttered as I leaned back.

"Well, well, Storm and Hale eh? Quite a combo. Both stubborn weather." He chuckled, amused.

I rolled my eyes and started to explain my side. "This isn't my fault. I'm innocent here." Marcus snorted as I finished my sentence, I wanted to stand up and give him a mid fing, but stopped, knowing it would make me look bad.

Fuck! This is so unfair! Why am I in detention? I didn't even start it! I let out a sigh as I slouched back on my seat.

"So, are you guys trying to set a record here? Huh? First day, first class and you got sent into detention—tsk.tsk.tsk" He looked at both of us, his eyes darting from my wet hair and shirt to Marcus's yellow stained shirt and hair. "Care to explain?"

Marcus just shrugged then looked at me and said "An IDIOT happen." He emphasized the word idiot making me roll my eyes at him and he just smirked. God damned asshole.

The detention guy looked at me and waited for my comeback. "A PSYCHO JERK happened "

The detention guy laughed at us and I crinkled my nose in frustration. How is this funny?

Me in detention on the first day of school, on the first class is so not funny. Not funny 'haha' nor funny 'peculiar'.

Just deal with it and stop being a baby! Your clumsiness started all of this anyway. Subconscious, seriously? Like, you're in my head, shouldn't you be on my side?