Random battle in KAIJU!!! SEASON FINALE!!!!!!

RANDOM BATTLE IN KAIJU SEASON 3 FINALE!

MechaGodzilla VS Gigan

Gigan sharpened his scythes and screeched in MechaGodzilla’s face. MechaG grabbed him by the neck and fired on one of the arena gates before slamming Gigan into the ground. Gigan blasted MechaG back and in a flash of white they were fighting, scythe to fist, beak to jaw, and tail to saw. Gigan and MechaG took to the skies and bashed into each other numerous times before Baragon ripped through the arena grounds and slammed Gigan into the ground, incinerating one of his wings with fire. Gigan blasted Baragon back and MechaG crashed on top of him. Baragon burrowed into the ground and awoke his partner. Gigan and MechaG continued fighting before Anguirus and Baragon crashed down onto MechaG and carried him deep into the ground. MechaG punched Baragon directly into the face and blasted Anguirus back. Gigan dashed through the hole and intercepted Anguirus with a loud slice. Anguirus’s cries of pain awoke hidden beasts, and SpaceGodzilla went hurdling into Gigan, tearing his arms off. MechaG flied out and tore through Gigan’s body, completely blowing him up. Spacegodzilla carried MechaG to a nearby island, leaving Baragon to attempt to heal his fallen friend Anguirus.

It was at that moment that the Crocosaurus hammered through the walls and rammed Anguirus out through the other side and roared in his face. Anguirus snarled and got to his feat, rolling into a ball and smashing the Crocosaurus into the ground.       Crocosaurus bit into Anguirus’s neck and then slashed into his spiked carapace. Anguirus shoved his back towards Crocosaurus and shattered his opponent’s hand. Without warning a loud screech and loud explosion tore the Crocosaurus’s tail off, and Rodan landed on the ground and roared into the sky. The Crocosaurus bit into Rodan’s neck, but left him open to Anguirus and he rolled through the Crocosaurus and tore his head off. SpaceGodzilla returned with his new partner MechaGodzilla, and they proceeded to annihilate the combined force of Anguirus, Baragon and Rodan. Anguirus rammed both of the Zilla’s into a wall and unleashed his sonic screech. Baragon charged next to his friend and fired pure molten fire from his mouth. Rodan dashed past them, using his sonic booms to strike his opponents. SpaceGodzilla used his crystal powers to skewer Baragon and slam into Rodan. Rodan crashed into the crystal pillar that housed the corpse of Baragon on top. Anguirus stared into the sky and with a growl spun around and used his head to uppercut MechaG out of the arena, but SpaceG picked him up and broke his jaw, sending him straight into the ground. SpaceG entered his meteorite form and rammed into Rodan, shattering his own crystal and ripping Rodan into pieces.

Ultraman came to the ground and intercepted SpaceG. SpaceG rose up and looked down on the small robot, but found that it was soon stepped on by none other then DESTROYAH. Destroyah looked down on SpaceG and grabbed his throat, slicing his head off with the horn katana. Gigan, repaired by the Vortaak into Super Gigan rammed Destroyah, and they both stood fast as dust encapsulated them. Gigan and Destroyah collided arms, but Gigan started revving up his chainsaw hand and attempted to decapitate Destroyah. Destroyah growled and stabbed Gigan in the stomach with his tail, and threw him into MechaGodzilla, who was preparing to strike. Gigan and MechaG went at in the air and started ramming into each other. Destroyah exploded of the ground and took to the skies. Micro-Oxygen hissed from his mouth and Destroyah charged his micro-oxygen cannon. Gigan noticed the sounds and swung MechaG into Destroyah as the blast was unleashed, causing MechaGodzilla to corrode and eventually explode. Gigan and Destroyah rammed each other into the ocean. Toto and Godzilla junior were fighting in the ocean when Destroyah through Gigan between them. Destroyah spun around to face them, roaring with fury and evaporating the water around him. Godzilla Junior and Toto teamed up to fight Gigan as the GDF dispatched Kiryu to fight against Destroyah.