Season 3, Episode 21

Barankas VS Ghost Godzilla

GG readied for battle clenching his claws.

FIGHT!!!

Barankas split into his three pieces. Fire Leonine blasted through GG. Mehca Scorpio tried to hit GG, only to go through him again. Lightning Zilla blasted straight through him in lightning form, breaking GG out of phantom mode. GG blasted all three of them, charging his phantom beam. GG fired on Lightning Zilla, only for Mecha Scorpio jump in front. The organ crushing phantom beam was ineffective against the mechanical body of Mecha Scorpio. Lightning Zilla and Fire Leonine leapt on top of GG. GG created a phantom pulse that blew them off. Barankas came back together and slashed GG. Barankas and GG charged their spiral rays. Barankas dashed in and slammed GG, leaving him open to GG’s spiral ray, getting hit face first by the devastating blast. Barankas withstood the hit and responded, blowing GG into the ground. Barankas picked up GG and slammed him into a mountain. GG fired the phantom ray, ripping out some organs. GG started beating down on Barankas. Barankas lay motionless as GG started pumbling and blasting Barankas. GG charged a beam, only for Barankas to slam in and brutally slaughter GG. Barankas went through GG with his final hit. Realising the phantom mode was on, he changed to his three pieces and ran inside GG, fusing within and exploding GG from the inside. Barankas roared in victory.

Winner: Barankas

OK, the finale is coming and I would love for people to give me ten Kaiju for the finale, don't bother with: Godzilla, Gamera, King Ghidorah, Mothra, Gigan, Horrorzilla, Dinozilla or Destroyah/Destroyah Ghidorah, because they WILL be there