Season 3, Episode 41

Omega Supreme VS Gipsy Danger

Stats:

Omega Supreme:

140m tall

Weight: 300,000 tons

Gipsy Danger:

87m tall

Weight: 1,980 tons

Abilities:

Omega Supreme:

Transformation into rocket base

Flight

Cannon arm (fires rockets and heavy ion pulses/blasts)

Claw arm (fires rockets and heavy ion blasts)

Head cannon (fires rockets and ion blasts)

Exceedingly and overly strong

Nearly invincible

Gipsy Danger:

Double ion pulse blasters

Large sword

High strength

High toughness

Rocket punch

Slattern fought Godzilla and Gipsy before smacking him out of the sea. Gipsy went colliding into a rocket base, awakening Omega. “Enemy found” stated Omega as he transformed for battle.

FIGHT!!!

Omega fire a barrage of missiles, blowing Gipsy into a building. Gipsy shook it off and used his rocket punch to slam Omega. Supreme caught the punch and lifted him into the air, throwing him into the sky. Gipsy went soaring into the sky and unleashed his rocket punch on top of Omega. OS took the hit and used a powerful sidekick to slam Gipsy back into the sea. Gipsy rose from the sea with his sword ready. Gipsy leapt into the sky and slammed his sword into Omega three times before rocket stabbing him. Omega seemed bored as he caught the second stab and snapped the sword in two. Omega fired two heavy ion blasts, 36 missiles and three ion blasts at Gipsy, causing an explosion akin to an atom bomb. Gipsy collapsed onto the ground, shaking the Earth. “Mission… accomplished” growled Omega as he transformed back. Gipsy got back up and fired multiple ion blasts “revival… unfortunate!” Roared Omega, transforming once more and punched through Gipsy’s stomach. Gipsy went completely limp as Omega fired a missile, blowing up Gipsy’s head.

Winner: OMEGA SUPREME!!!

After battle: Omega thrusted his arm upwards, tearing Gipsy’s torso in half.

Analysis: Omega is stronger, faster and tougher, not the mention MUCH larger. Omega has survived worse than what Gipsy has, as Omega would simply absorb the same hit that removed Gipsy’s leg.

What a Supreme fight!