Season 3, Episode 13

THE KRAKEN VS The Leviathan VS Godzilla VS Ebirah! (Requested by Horrorzilla)

Abilities:

THE KRAKEN (we use the mythological version, not the clash of the titans one (which in itself is just a fishman/Orga without lasers):

Tentacles

Large bite

Invincible shell

Massive claws

Fast in water

Leviathan:

Indestructible outer scales

Large jaw

Fast in water

Ebirah:

Pincers,

Can swim and…

Uh… apparently is good at… Volleyball? From Godzilla VS The Sea Monster? What?

Zeus, Odin and God sat down together to discuss about Godzilla. After three hours, Odin returned to Asgard to stop a fight between Thor and Loki. Zeus got out of his chair and turned around “Release the Kraken!” he shouted. God followed him and sent the Leviathan. The Leviathan slammed out of the sea, carrying Ebirah with him into a skyscraper. Godzilla stood on a small island that knocked him off. Godzilla turned around and stared down at the Kraken as it rose up to look him in the eyes. The Leviathan swam behind Godzilla.

FIGHT!!!

Godzilla blasted the Kraken and smacked the Leviathan with his tail. Ebirah used his pincers to grab the Leviathan by its tail and threw him into the air. Godzilla smacked Ebirah with his tail, blasted the Leviathan and picked up the Kraken, throwing him at the falling Leviathan. Ebirah grabbed the Kraken and swung around, throwing him at a large skyscraper. The Leviathan aloud all Godzilla’s blasts to hit, each bouncing off. Godzilla blasted the Leviathan with his spiral ray, tearing off a few scales. The Leviathan jumped up and placed his jaws around Godzilla’s head. Gojira roared and blasted the Leviathan from the inside, inflating him with radiation, until he exploded. The Kraken smacked Ebirah and finally smashed him into sushi, before eating him. The Kraken shuddered at the realisation of slight cannibalism. Godzilla roared at the giant squid, body slamming him and then biting him, tearing out his throat. The Kraken hid in his shell and rolled into the water. Godzilla jumped in as well, only to be smacked violently across as the Kraken dashed past in. Godzilla evaporated the water around him with one atomic ray, grounding the Kraken. Godzilla charged in as the water crashed back. The Kraken tried to bite him. As the charged, their claws slammed into each other. The resulting shockwave blew the ocean into the air. Godzilla blasted the Kraken in the face, finally blowing the Kraken’s head off. Godzilla ran to Tokyo as the ocean fell back where it belong. Godzilla looked up at the gods, roaring in victory. Zeus threw his lightning bolt onto the floor and walked off.

Winner: GODZILLA!