Season 3, Episode 42

Ok so I know some who think that using G1 optimus was unfair for Wing Zero so:

Wing Zero VS Optimus Prime (Movieverse)

Stats:

Wing Zero:

Height: 16.7m

Weight: 8 tons

Optimus Prime:

Height: 20m

Weight: 7.8 tons

Abilities:

Optimus Prime:

Transformation into truck

Extreme Strength

Extreme Endurance

Wing Zero:

Transformation into jet

Extreme Strength

High Endurance

Flight

Weapons:

Optimus Prime:

Ion Blaster Rifle

Energon Sword

Energon Hooks

Legendary Prime Sword

Missiles Launcher

Cybertanium armour

Energon Axe

Sentinel Shield

Mecha Knuckle Busters

Wing Zero:

Zero Sabre

Buster Cannon X2

Machine cannon

Wing Shield

Self-destruction device

Gundanium alloy armour

My assistant repaired Wing Zero and I used necromancy to bring back to pilot (hey, how do you think all the dead guys come back?). “Optimus… must die” he shouted as he started up Wing Zero and took off. During the annual Optimus Prime meeting, Wing Zero barged in and accidentally rammed into Movieverse Prime.

FIGHT!!!

“urgh… more anime trash” growled Optimus Prime as he punched Wing Zero through a city block. “Hm… these buildings haven’t gotten weaker have they?” asked Optimus. “Yeah” answered Armada Prime. “Oh” commented Movieverse Optimus. Wing Zero transformed and charged at Optimus, slamming him through a building. Optimus took out his hooks and started pulling open Wing Zero’s chest. Wing Zero fired his buster cannon into Optimus Prime, blasting open Optimus Prime’s stomach. Optimus Prime slashed into Wing Zero’s stomach, hacking open his mechanical guts. Wing Zero flew up and slashed down with his Zero Sabre. “Not again!” shouted WZ as Prime blocked with his Energon Axe. Optimus Prime smiled and punched through WZ with his knuckle busters. WZ growled and sliced off Prime’s arm. Prime tossed WZ off of him and threw his Axe and Prime Sword, pinning WZ to the wall. Prime’s other arm spat out his Energon sword, giving Prime and idea. Optimus lightly stabbed WZ in the chest and walked away, before spinning around and sidekicking the blade through WZ. Optimus switched to his guns and fired thousands of missiles and lasers, blowing WZ’s arms and legs off, leaving only his torso suspended. Optimus transformed his fists back into knuckle busters and punched through WZ, setting off his Self-Destruction system. Blowing up the city and the Optimus Prime meeting station. Optimus fell over and exploded. Optimus soon woke up, only to see three Ratchets and two Wheeljacks repairing him.

Winner: Optimus Prime!!!

After Battle: My assistant walked to Optimus, and she started screaming at him for blowing up WZ again, completely forgetting that it was a different Optimus Prime.

Analysis: This Prime isn’t as tough or strong, but due to his complete ferocity and lack of remorse, he managed to beat a victory out of Wing Zero

What a SMASHING defeat!