Episode 3, Season 51

MechaGodzilla VS SpaceGodzilla Re-mastered once more:

Artwork: http://gamera7.deviantart.com/art/MechaGodzilla-VS-SpaceGodzilla-Re-Re-Mastered-482205273?ga_submit_new=10%253A1410662730

Stats:

MechaGodzilla:

Height: 98m

Weight: 73,000 tons

Length: 70m

SpaceGodzilla:

Height: 120m

Weight: 80,000 tons

Length: 240m

Abilities:

MechaGodzilla:

Flight at mach 5

Extreme strength

Rainbow optical laser

360o head spin

Forcefield

Flamethrower

Finger, knees, mouth and toe missiles

Chest beam blade

Great at melee combat

Full arsenal blast

Spcaegodzilla:

Corona beam

Super Regeneration

Telekinesis

Flight

Levitation

Giant crystal creation that increases his power

Energy Conduction

Shield

Shoulder crystal cannon

Weaknesses:

MechaGodzilla: Space Titanium is not overly tough

SpaceGodzilla: Shoulder crystals are vulnerable

Fake Godzilla thrashed through Japan, burning multiple cities with his flamethrower. SpaceGodzilla came crashing down into Fake Godzilla, slamming him into the dirt and mistaking him for Godzilla.

FIGHT!!!

MechaGodzilla emerged from the remains of the Fake Godzilla and shrieked with fury. SpaceGodzilla smacked MechaGodzilla into the ground and slammed into his chest. MechaGodzilla fired his Rainbow laser and grabbed him around the waste. MechaGodzilla carried SpaceGodzilla into orbit and left him handing. MechaGodzilla charged his laser and blasted SpaceGodzilla back into Earth. SpaceGodzilla levitated in place as he entered the Earth and tail smacked MechaGodzilla into the moon. MechaGodzilla blasted off and hatchet kicked SpaceGodzilla back to Earth, stomping on his back during the landing. SpaceGodzilla stabbed into the back of MechaGodzilla’s shin with his tail and tossed him off, levitating back to his feet. SpaceGodzilla fired his corona beam, creating a huge amount of sparks as it hit MechaGodzilla’s chest. MechaGodzilla flew behind SpaceGodzilla and grabbed his tail, flying into the sky with him. MechaG threw SpaceGodzilla into a mountain as he flew back down. SpaceGodzilla growled and stopped MechaG as he flew through the sky. SpaceGodzilla swung his arm down, slamming MecahG into the ground with his mind. MechaG flew into the air and shot off through the sky. SpaceGodzilla encased himself in crystals and fired off into orbit above MechaGodzilla. SpaceGodzilla dropped to the ground, crashing into MechaGodzilla in the process. SpaceGodzilla stopped himself in the air and attempted to stomp onto MechaGodzilla’s head.

MechaGodzilla flew into a mountain to avoid SpaceGodzilla and stood up with in it, tossing the mountain on top of SpaceGodzilla. SpaceG stopped the mountain in mid-air and readied to throw it when MechaG punched the mountain onto SpaceGodzilla. MechaGodzilla flew back onto the ground and threw a few practice punches when a large piece of rock was slammed onto his head. SpaceGodzilla threw MechaGodzilla back with his levitation and fired on him with his corona beam. MechaGodzilla spun his head around and destroyed the rock before trying to punch SpaceGodzilla and missing, punching into a mountain. SpaceGodzilla charged with energy when MechaG broke free and used his chest laser to slice into SpaceGodzilla’s stomach before uppercutting him through the air and into Tokyo. SpaceGodzilla roared and exploded with energy, crystallising the entirety of the city. MechaGodzilla flew through three mountains and punched SpaceGodzilla into a crystal. MechaG released a flurry of punches, breaking through the crystal. SpaceGodzilla slammed MechaG into the ground multiple times with his telekinesis before breaking three crystals with him. MechaG flew into SpaceGodzilla and lifted him into the sky. MechaG locked his head into looking forward and spun his chest around at rapid speeds before throwing SpaceGodzilla into a large city block. SpaceGodzilla growled and snarled before ripping one of MechaG’s legs off. MechaGodzilla scanned SpaceGodzilla’s body and marked all weakpoints before firing multiple missiles and his entire arsenal of weaponry at SpaceGodzilla, annihilating his shoulder crystals. SpaceGodzilla collapsed, and MechaGodzilla roared with victory.

Winner: MECHA-!!!

SpaceGodzilla rose again and grabbed MechaGodzilla’s leg, smashing him multiple times into the ground and tearing off his head off. SpaceGodzilla snarled, but was hit by a small laser fired from MechaGodzilla’s small headpiece leftover. MechaGodzilla punched into SpaceGodzilla’s gut and stabbed him there with his fingers before firing missiles into his stomach. MechaGodzilla threw SpaceG into a pile of crystals and picked his head up off the floor and placing it back on top of his neck. MechaG suddenly went limp, his arms hung, his chest slumped forward and his head slightly moved before falling off. SpaceGodzilla twisted his tail, which was firmly stuck through MechaGodzilla’s chest. SpaceGodzilla flew into space with MechaGodzilla and tossed his body into the sun before roaring in victory.

Winner: SPACEGODZILLA!!!

After Battle: SpaceGodzilla returned to Earth and slumped to his knee when he was shot from behind by Destroyah Ghidorah, who slammed him into the ground.

Analysis: Wow… that was a very close fight, but SpaceGodzilla’s size and power surpassed MechaGodzillas. He was even strong enough to beat Godzilla until the Spiral Ray was used. MechaGodzilla put up a good fight but despite beating King Caesar, Godzilla was able to defeat both him AND Titanosaurus in the same movie, while SpaceGodzilla was strong enough to beat Godzilla in their first encounter.

At least MechaGodzilla finally found his place in the sun