Season 3, Episode 43

Mecha King Ghidorah VS Super Gigan

Stats:

Gigan:

Height: 120m

Length: 250m

Weight: 60,000 tons

Mecha King Ghidorah:

Height: 150m

Wingspan: 175m

Weight: 80,000 tons

Abilities:

Gigan:

Flight

Laser eye

Buzzsaw chest

Hook wrists

Chainsaw hands

Scorpion tail

Boomerang chest buzzsaw projectiles

Flamethrower

Mecha King Ghidorah:

Flies with Anti-gravity at the speed of mach 4.

Can fire yellow Gravity beams from its mouths on the left and right heads

Fire a Laser Triple beam from the central head.

Capture Cables and a large Machine Hand restraint that can also discharge electricity.

Gigan destroyed Japan when the GDF got off of their a*sses and sent out MKG. The large mecha slapped Gigan with his tails before roaring into the sky.

FIGHT!!!

Gigan blazed into Mecha King Ghidorah, hitting him with an array of slices. MKG knocked the giant chicken back through a city block. Gigan fired his laser eye, with MKG counteracting with all three of his lasers. Gigan was quickly over taken, and with a squeal flew into the sky and avoided the shots. Gigan spun vertically at hypersonic speeds and charged into MKG like a buzzsaw. MKG took the hit, but the driver didn’t as well. Sparks flew everywhere as metal grinded into metal. Gigan fired his laser as he spun, creating a flashy light show and rapidly sliced at MKG’s chest. MKG caught him with his capture cables and drew him into him. Gigan stabbed into MKG’s leg, and snapped open the restraints. Gigan stabbed MKG’s leg once more but this time with his tail and tossed him into the sky. Gigan fired his laser eye upwards, shooting MKG into the sky. MKG fired downwards, shooting Gigan into the ground. MKG flew out of the laser while still shouting and rammed Gigan into the ground, absorbing the newly hitting laser. Gigan was knocked into the dust in an explosion. Gigan stabbed into MKG’s chest, barely missing the pilot. Gigan fired his boomerang buzzsaws, missing MKG. MKG turned around and grabbed Gigan with his tails as he watched the buzzsaws fly. MKG ducked and the saws sliced Gigan’s head off. MKG growled and ripped him in half.

Winner: Mecha King Ghidorah!!!

After battle: MKG went back for repairs.

Analysis: MKG has a size advantage and feels no pain. Gigan had a larger arsenal, but due to MKG’s overall power nullified Gigan’s attacks.

I SAW this victory for Mecha King Ghidorah