Season 3, Episode 29

King X, the strongest of the Millennians shall face against an extremely powerful and divine moth: FumetsuHorrorzilla’s own: Imirthra

King X VS imirthra

Stats:

King X (my own Kaiju):

Height: 110m

Length: 115m

Weight: 80,000 tons

Imirthra (FumetsuHorrorzilla’s Kaiju):

This information was unobtainable

Abilities:

King X:

Extremely strong

Tough as Godzilla (lower rate of regeneration)

Seismic Shake

Blue beam from mouth

Large Claws

All of Orga’s powers

Weakness: Speed is lacking, blue beam takes time to recharge, and the seismic shake is weak underwater

Imirthra:

Sharp wings

Ray beams

Fast Speeds

Sonic Booms

If corrupted, she becomes Evil Imirthra, gaining an all-around boost in power.

Weakness: Wings are fragile (like all moths)

Imirthra blasted past a large unnatural rock, creating a sonic boom that cracked the rock. King X smashed through the stone and tossed a large chunk of it at Imirthra. The rock was through with tremendous inaccuracy. Imirthra saw the rock in the corner of her eye and swiftly turned around with a shriek. King X roared, sending sonic waves through the air.

FIGHT!!!

King X waved his arms a few times in the air before throwing another piece of stone at the moth. Imirthra blasted directly past the rock and slammed King X. The Millennian King smashed Imirthra into the ground and shot at her. When the dust settled only rubble remained… until Imirthra blasted past King X 5 times, each time hitting him with her razor sharp wings. King X collapsed, nearly hitting Imirthra with his body. Imirthra fired multiple rays at his body, and caused a large explosion. King X fired a large laser from his shoulder (akin to Orga) and hit her in the wing. King X wacked Imirthra in the wing. His large claw ripped Imirthra’s wing and carved it open. King X charged with blue energy and fired his blue beam from his mouth, turning her body into dust. King X roared in victory, but flinched as another was heard. Horrorzilla slammed through a mountain in rage and tore off King X’s head with one swing.

Winner: !!! Uh… um…

Analysis: Imirthra may have held the speed advantage, but King X was better in every other category, King X was tough enough to survive falling into the Earth from space, even hitting Barankas, but Imirthra is a moth, which has a naturally weaker body. King X is 78 times stronger than Orga, Imirthra doesn’t even have arms. Only problem is that: you kill Imirthra, you fight Horrorzilla.

Winner: I’d say… Horrorzilla

What a, Horrid win.

and now... a sneak peak... of the next episode:

Gigan VS MechaGodzilla

Gigan sharpened his scythes and screeched in MechaGodzilla’s face. MechaG grabbed him by the neck and fired on one of the arena gates before slamming Gigan into the ground. Gigan blasted MechaG back and in a flash of white they were fighting, scythe to fist, beak to jaw, and tail to saw. Gigan and MechaG took to the skies and bashed into each other numerous times before Baragon ripped through the arena grounds and slammed Gigan into the ground, incinerating one of his wings with fire.