Season 3, Episode 6

Wing Zero VS Jet Jaguar.

Wing Zero flew down into Japan, Buster Cannon on his back; he walked through and sat on a mountain. “KAIJU!!!” Shouted the army general, the GDF sent out Jet Jaguar, who ran up unnoticed in his tiny form, before uppercutting Wing Zero off the mountain, changing into an equal height. Wing Zero skidded across the ground, standing into a fighting stance.

FIGHT!!!

Wing Zero ran up, punching JJ multiple times before lifting him up and pile driving him into the ground and stomping on his head. JJ shoved him off and fired his arm blasters. Wing Zero suffered major knockback, being blown across the valley. WZ fired his buster cannon at a low setting, blasting JJ off of Japan. JJ leapt into the sky and charged a ground pound. WZ saw this and flew straight past, grabbing Jet Jaguar’s leg and carrying him across the sky, finishing by slicing a small scar into JJ with his Beam Sword. JJ crashed into the ground and changed into a Godzilla sized Kaiju, smacking WZ into the ground with one swipe. WZ flew into the air and charged his buster cannon, blasting JJ off his legs onto an army base. JJ jumped up and hatchet kicked WZ into the ground. Wing Zero managed to lift the leg up and fly out from under him. JJ changed into an even larger size. “Enough!!!” Shouted Heero Yuy (pilot of Wing Zero), and he pointed the buster cannon. JJ charged his full array of weapons, and as they both fired, the resulting collision blew all buildings, mountains and other things in a 100m radius. Wing Zero, overpowered Jet Jaguar, and struck JJ with his beam sword, and fired the buster cannon at his back, blowing the robot up. Wing Zero crashed into the ground, but managed to get out of the wreckage.

Winner: WING ZERO!!!