Season 3, Episode 53

King Kong VS Frankenstein:

Artwork: http://gamera7.deviantart.com/art/King-Kong-VS-Frankenstein-482683925?ga_submit_new=10%253A1410862298

Stats:

King Kong:

Height: 20m

Weight: 1,000 tons

Frankenstein:

Height: 20m

Weight: 200 tons

Abilities:

King Kong:

Strength

Lightning charges him

Frankenstein:

Strength

Frankenstein walked to Kong’s land, breaking trees as he walked. King Kong found him and slammed him through a multiple series of trees.

FIGHT!!!

Frankenstein and Kong met fist to fist, each attempting to overpower each other. King Kong lifted Frankenstein into the air and tossed him through his cave. Frankenstein picked up three large rocks, tossing each one at Kong. Kong punched out two of them, but was left wide open to the third. Frankenstein’s fist met King Kong’s face, knocking him off of his feet. Frankenstein leapt into the sky ready to hammer into Kong, but due to the slight problem of Kong rolling out of the way, Frankenstein crashed into the ground face first. King Kong picked up Frankenstein and dropped him on his knee. Frankenstein stumbled to his feet, and as he lifted his head off of the ground, King Kong uppercut him through the sky. King Kong leapt to Frankenstein, who kicked him away. Kong swung his fist at Frankenstein, not accounting for Frankenstein’s ability to dodge. Frankenstein lay three hits into Kong’s gut before picking him up. Frankenstein threw him across the sky… directly into a thunder cloud. King Kong came crashing down, powered by electricity. Frankenstein swung his fist at Kong, who caught it and snapped Frankenstein’s arm. King Kong roared and punched through Frankenstein’s chest, and from the view of Frankenstein’s back… it was clear that Kong ripped out Frankenstein’s heart.

Winner: KING KONG!!!

Analysis: King Kong was stronger, faster and tougher. He took multiple atomic breath hits, he overpowered Gorosaurus (a weak on) and beat Oodakoo… who killed Frankenstein.

Comparison:

Strength: King Kong. Simply, King Kong is stronger, and can match Showa Godzilla

Speed: King Kong. He’s slightly faster

Endurance: King Kong. He took multiple atomic breaths, while Frankenstein could barely survive Oodakoo… in fact he didn’t

Abilities: King Kong. He actually had one energy power, the absorption of lightning

Feats: King Kong. He beat Showa Godzilla

Well, Kong always needed a heart