Season 3, Episode 24

Luna VS Imirthra.  Thank you to DinoWarrior758 and FumetsuHorrorZilla for the rights to these Kaiju.

Abilities, both are new Kaiju, and both are divine moths… this makes me the only one out of the three of us that doesn’t have an own made Moth…:

Luna (By DinoWarrior758):

Pollen Dust Spray

Heat Vision

Collar Electric Pulse (This ability is not under her own control)

Antenna Beams

Webs spit

Lunar Beams (comes from the eyes)

Imirthra (By FumetsuHorrorZilla):

Razor Sharp Wings

Extreme Speeds

Due to her speed she can create entire Sonic Booms

As divine moths both can fly.

Imirthra and Luna flew down into a large city (it’s Tokyo duh). Luna flew nearby Imirthra and a shock from her collar brought her to accidentally knock Imirthra into a building. Luna was slammed out of the area into a large Skyscraper and Imirthra growled at her.

FIGHT!!!

Luna fired her heat vision at Imirthra, blasting her left wing. Imirthra dashed past Luna, slicing her stomach. Luna snarled and spat webs at Imirthra’s wings, causing her to crash into the ground. Imirthra flew straight into the air until out of sight. Luna attempted to fly after Imirthra, but was blown away by a massive sonic boom. Imirthra went skyrocketing at Luna, hacking off an antenna with her wings. Luna smacked Imirthra, and fired her antenna beams, Luna Beams and webs. In seconds only dust remained where Imirthra was, and Luna yelled in victory. A loud noise, the sounds of air itself breaking other took Luna’s ears and in seconds, an extremely brutal slice sound was heard. Luna fell to the ground, and Imirthra landed atop her. Luna’s antenna’s turned around to face Imirthra and it blasted her off. Luna walked onto her legs, with one wing sliced in half. Imirthra flew literal circles around Luna and with such speed that created a tornado. Imirthra charged at Luna, but a well placed Pollen Dust Spray clouded her vision and Luna blasted one of her wings multiple times until the fragile piece broke and brought Imirthra to the ground. The Divine moths crashed into the ground and lightly growled at each other.

Imirthra swung her leftover wing at Luna in an attempt to slice her head off. Luna charged up an antenna ray, only for it to be sliced off. Imirthra swung her wing at Imirthra’s legs, cutting them off. Imirthra looked up at Luna’s face, and was left wide open to point blank Luna Beam directly into her face. Imirthra went flying backwards and collided into a building. Imirthra turned around and hacked at the bottom of the skyscraper’s bottom. Luna fired her Luna Beam at Imirthra’s back, causing her to smack into the building. The resulting shockwave caused the entire thing to crash onto both Imirthra and Luna together. Dust flew into the air and new moths were born.