𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑽

"I like someone." Hyunjin added.

Jiseun stopped for a moment, she tried to hide her feelings, "Okay, then what about her?" Jiseun acted natural.

"But, I can't. If her brother will find out that I like her, I'll be dead. But there's this new girl, maybe she'll be the one to let me move on from the girl I like." Hyunjin said. "Well Hyunjin, I think you'll be using her to move on from the girl you like. Most of us do that." Jiseun took a spoonful of Ice cream and ate it, she let out a big smile, "Wow this is delicious." She added.

"After this, that person, I'll ask her out." Hyunjin added, "Which one? The girl you like or the girl you'll use to move on from the girl you like?" She asked.

"The last one." He replied.

-

"I'm gonna go now. Be safe Hyunjin." Jiseun said weakly, "I'll walk you home. It's almost 7." Hyunjin smiled at her, "Nah, it's fine, really." Jiseun refused.

"Awe Jiseun please~" Hyunjin did an aegyo. Jiseun looked at him in disgust, but inside she really finds it really cute, then she let out a giggle. "Oh god... fine let's go."

Jiseun is the only girl who Hyunjin is not acting cold to, she's kinda special. "May I know who that girl is?" Jiseun asked. "Yeah you may but not now." Hyunjin let out a big sigh.

They arrived and waved their goodbyes, "See you." Hyunjin smiled, patting her head as if like she's a little kid. Jiseun just gave him a cheeky smile, which made Hyunjin's heart flutter like crazy.

Walking towards the door, Jiseun squealed as Hyunjin already left. She opened the door, she saw Jeongin glaring at her.

"I saw you squealed!" He stood up, not believing what's happening. "What are you talking about? I did not squealed!" Jiseun defended herself, "Yes you did I saw you from the window you dumb!" They're now screaming at each other.

"That doesn't mean I like Hyunjin!" Jiseun added, Jeongin just stood up, doesn't know what to yell back. "Well.." He stuttered, "I didn't say that does mean you like Hyunjin!" He snubbed at her and sat.

Jiseun just laughed and rolled her eyes, then her phone rang, "Auntie Jeon Mirae." Jiseun picked it up, "Hello auntie Mirae!" She said in a jolly way.

"My son will stay there for a while with his friends since he grew up in the house where you live in." Mirae said, "Oh! Right! I haven't seen him for a while tho." Jiseun replied. "Have fun!" She end up the call.

"Well Jeongin, my cousin's gonna sleep here tonight.... since he also lived here but anyway," Jiseun walked towards Jeongin, "Go get the chips, let's watch Netflix." She added. Jeongin nodded and walked through the kitchen to get some chips.

While watching, Jeongin heared the door clicked, "Jiseun, that's probably your brother... I mean your cousin!" Jeongin scratched his head. Jiseun stood up and walked towards the door, then she saw a tall, good looking young man, who's wearing glasses. "Oh my gosh bro! Long time no see where have you been!" Jiseun hugged her cousin.

As Jeongin stood up, he froze, "J-Jeon Wonwoo-ssi!?" He put his hands on his mouth. "Jeongin! You're here too!" Wonwoo walked towards him and did a bro hug. "Jiseun why didn't you told me earlier that your cousin is a Seventeen member?" Jeongin is still shocked, "She's like my sister too. We grew up together." Wonwoo smiled.

Then, another tall, good looking man came, "Oh god is that Kim Mingyu-ssi? That's it I'm done! I'm gonna faint." Jeongin whispered. "Oh, right. Jiseun meet my-," Wonwoo stopped for a second, "His lover. I'm Kim Mingyu, nice to meet you! Wonwoo often talks about you a lot, so don't worry, I already know your name." Mingyu gave her a warm smile.