"Most? Dont you mean like all the time?" You rested your head back as your neck pressed into the top of your wooden chair. Glancing at his perfect posture figure from the side of your eyes.

"Oh please, like you dont purposely try to make everything harder for me." You heard the slight raise in his voice as he cock an eyebrow at you.

Mulling over his words briefly in his head you gave a nonchalant shrug as you told him, "Touché."

Watching his Adam's apple bob as he swallowed thickly, controlling his own tone once more. Rm spoke again with more calmness and reasoning, "Anyways, since you spilled your guts out, I guess its only fair I do to." He said as if he was setting up a verbal trap. After tense eye contact between the two of you, you sat up at his words when you didn't hear any snippy follow up or a 'sike'.

"Wow," The word came out more sassily as you wanted it to since you popped your lips along with it, "You just, have such a way with words you know that." You teased without malice, just caution as you were finding exactly where to stand with this new approach Rm had to be test driving in case it crashed.

"Yeah, so is this the part where you shut up." Just like you, he sneered his words without any hateful intent. Creating somewhat of a easy feeling common ground, as if he was trying to encourage you being honest without consequences or regret to whatever you hesitate on saying further.

"I don't like it when you defy me in front of the others. It's not a matter of degrading my leadership, I could care less about that, but it's a matter of.. can I really be a leader? If some snot nosed brat-"

"Hey."

"If some, I don't know, murderous brat," Eh, I'll take that over snot nosed. "Can ignore me and somehow make better choices than me- you're basically more qualified to lead them than me. If that's the case then what makes me cut out to be the leader they need. I can't even lead myself at most times, how can I ever lead six boys? Now those guys could be in more danger than what we're in, I'm not saying they're incapable of banding together in desperate times. But if and when they need me to lead them I should be there for them."

"Well, six boys plus one murderous brat." He rolled his eyes to your as if to say, Is that suppose to make me feel better or worst? Giving him a lazy side smile, you told him, "I'm here, so is the rest of the gang, and you always don't have to shoulder everything alone. I know you don't always want to go to us for everything, but just try asking me for help once in a while or keeping me in the loop of things. Just having me informed would take a lot off the burden for you."

Shifting your eyes around, you admit hesitantly, "Recently someone told me I held on to my stupid pride too tightly, like I hold myself to a painfully difficult standard that was impossible for me to maintain. Taking what they said seriously, I put my pride aside and asked for help. It's not shameful to do so. Just once in while Rm, take your pride down from its pedestal.

"Also, as much as I hate admitting it, I can't always pin blame on you. And maybe it is partially my fault for the massive work load, we don't anyways see eye to eye, but I shouldn't anyways give you a hard time over everything." Chewing on your bottom lip, you huffed a bit as you reluctantly added, "I'll try not to be as difficult with what you ask, and actually see things through your way before I take over and hijack it. So I all I ask in return is for you to be less prideful, talk to us more, and be a leader, not a dictator. We got a deal?" You bargained to him.

"Does that mean you change your mind about quitting?" Namjoon asked, his tone clearly evident that he was invested in what you were saying. His stone settled eyes giving a small glimmer of interest with the deal you laid out to him.