Prolouge

Disclaimer: I do not own the song nor the lyrics. Hellsing belongs to it's creator. 

Anderson' s orphanage

In the orphanage, Father Anderson was checking in on the children. He stopped at one door that held a single child. Opening the door, he sees that the little 5 year old girl inside was still asleep.

The girls silver hues and raven hair was the cause of her to be bullied by the other children in the orphanage. Anderson walked in, heading towards the sleeping child he patted the girl on the head. "May God watch over ye in thy dreams, Rosie." he blessed. Anderson headed out of the room, looking at the girl one more time, he closed the door. He continued to check on the children but stopped when he heard singing, 'Now, who in God's name would be up at this time of night. Unless its, no it can't be.' running towards a window.

Now the hour has come at last

The soft and fading light

Has crossed the west horizon

And has bidden us goodnight

And what a lovely night it is

To walk a moonlit field

To see the softer shades

That are by starlight now revealed

In front of the orphanage, a woman with long auburn hair and tan skin sat in a tree. Her voice was clear and soft, yet it's tone was like a siren, as she continued to sing. Rosie who had gotten out of her room and followed the song, continued to be lured to the woman.

So why is it that now,

When all is quiet and at rest

When candles glow and all the world

Is at its very best

The people of Romania

Should lock themselves away

To shun the moon and wait instead

For their gods sunny day?

The woman opened her silver hues and looked at the little girl walking towards her, a fond smile on her face. She jumped down and started to walk towards Rosie. 

(In umbra Luna est)

The wind sang, in a deep voice.

Am I so wrong to wish that they

Would see things like I do?

And am I so wrong to think

That I might love you too?

Why shouldn't I adore you?

Is it not within my right?

I'll not be overshadowed!

Mine is not the lesser light!

I've waited long enough now

For them all to come around

And though the Sun may plead and threaten,

The Moon will stand her ground

Rosie stopped walking and looked up at the woman, her silver eyes held curiosity and wonder.

It comes to this at last:

I will no longer yield the rose

If they cannot

give me what I want

See, the Moon is rising

She has come to claim the daughter that she lost

And you will soon know the wonder

Of this dark and jeweled world

The woman had reached towards Rosie but just as the she was about to touch her, a blessed blade came in between them. She hissed and glared at Father Anderson, who came running at the two. The woman jumped back as the priest grabbed the blade he threw. "Ye devil shall never take this young child!"pointing his blade at her. The woman scowled and ran into the darkness of night. Anderson sighed as the nuns and other people of Iscariot came out. "Anderson is that devil gone!" Heinkel yelled, having her guns out.

 "Ay, she is for now but this is the ninth time that devil has come." he explained picking Rosie up who squirmed in the mans grip. "Ay calm down Rosie, your safe now." the priest said trying to calm the girl.  "Even though we put barriers up, she still finds a way to come in." Heinkel growled. "I hate to say this but, I we might have to resort to a truce with the heathens."  

Yumiko took the squirming child into her arms. Rosie calmed somewhat but stared at the tree the woman was sitting in. "It can't be helped, even though we have been hunting these creatures much longer than they have." Anderson sighed. 

"Yumie put Rosie back in bed and after that call the heathens and tell her and that pet vampire of hers are to come to Scotland, immediately." he ordered. 

________________________________________________________________________________

(authors note) This was my first fanfic that I posted and I'm so happy that it has 4k views. I decided to edit this a little bit. Hope everyone likes the new version. 

original Jan. 31st 2020 

Dragon Lilly Hellsing FanficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara