Chapter 17

"Tough night, huh." Lisa said as she sat beside me.

"Shut up." I replied and tried to continue my sleep.

"Hey, I heard something about Jisoo." that statement was enough for me to open my eyes but I closed it again after, hoping that Lisa did not saw it.

I tried to act cool and replied, "Hmmm. Yeah?"

"Jen! This is a very juicy rumor! You will be so shocked." This time, I opened my eyes and sat properly.

"Yeah? Why are you talking about that Jisoo rumor thing as if you're not Jisoo's friend?" I said.

"No, not in that way, okay. I just, this is some very hot rumor. And I think it's true." Lisa said and moved closer to my ears.

"Most of our batchmates are talkibg about this." Lisa said.

"Jisoo and Taehyung are in a relationship." I immediately slapped Lisa's head that earned a loud "ouch!"

"Serves you right." I said and went back to sleep.

"What? I think it's true. She seems a lot happy these days. And oh, remember last last week, when she was so awkward? I think it's because that week was when Taehyung confessed to her. And last week, she seems very happy last week. I think that's when they finally became a couple. And, I wasn't the only one seeing it that way. Almost everyone is." Lisa stated.

Oh, can I laugh?

From what Lisa said, it's already been clarified that the rumor is not true.

Because, I know that I am the reason of those two that Lisa said.

"What? Why are you so quiet?" Lisa asked. But I am so busy laughing mentally.

"You think so too, right?" Lisa asked again.

"Yeah, yeah. Think whatever you want." I said and stand to walk outside our room.

I bumped into Jisoo while walking to the rest room.

"Hi, Jis." I said and was about to walk passed her when she held my wrist.

"It's not true." she said.

"What?" I replied.

"The rumors. They're not true." Jisoo clarified.

"Oh, Jisoo, I know."

"You know?" I nodded as a response.

"How?" She asked.

"Well, you wouldn't kiss me last week infront of your house if you have a boyfriend, right?" I asked her with a grin.

"Oh, yeah. Definitely." She abswered and covered her face with her hands.

And there goes the blushing.

Awe, she's seriously the cutest when she's blushing.

"Hey, Jisoo?" I called her that made her look at me.

"Please tell me if you like someone someday." I said and smiled at her.

"Why?" She asked.

So that I know when to back off.

"Just so that I will support you and even help you with him." I said and hugged her.

"Uhm, Jen?"

"Yeah?"

"No, nothing."

--
okay, i seem to be drifting away from the world. writing seems hard for the past months. sorry. anyways, let's continue loving blackpink.

to jensoo: stop flirting in your ig comment boxes. damn, gurls. [jk, pls continue]