Chapter 11

Luckily, my dizziness disappeared halfway through the day.

I got to ride my favorite rides.

Merry-go-round and bump cars.

I know I'm childish. I have been told that during the day.

By who? Ofcourse, Kim Jisoo.

That too! Kim Jisoo hasn't left my side eversince earlier. She became caring and guess what? She even snapped to the others for being self centered. She told them how incensitive of them to still enjoy while I was already having a hard time.

I feel bad for the others, honestly. It's not really their fault. I'm the one who did not hesitate to ride it with them even though I know that I get dizzy easily.

I've tried explaining that to Jisoo but instead, she felt sorry for not being able to notice that I'm not feeling well.

Jisoo: an angel.

She doesn't have to be sorry on anything. But she can't seem to understand that.

It's almost 7 p.m. and the others are eating their dinner. Jisoo and I already ate since we have nothing to do earlier. So we are just sitting on the grass surfing on our phones. Let me tell you something, she's a huge eater.

Didn't expected that for her size.

You know what's more unexpected?

Jisoo! Back! Hugging! Me!

Argh. I think I'm blushing.

"You're blushing. Why?" Jisoo broke the silence between us.

See! I'm blushing!

"Nothing." I answered and gave her my tight smile.

"Okay." She said.

I was expecting her to get away of her hug but she only hugged me tighter.

"Hmm." I heard as she rests her face on my back, sideway.

"Are you cold?" I asked her as she kept on pulling me closer.

"No, it's just that your back is so comforting." She answered. "My back only?" I asked her and tried to look at her.

"No. The whole you. The whole Jennie Kim." Jisoo said and pulled me even closer, which I didn't think was possible.

"I'm so comfortable with you, Jennie. So comfortable that it scares me." Jisoo stated before pulling away.

---
Happy Valentines Day, everyone!