Chapter 14

It's monday again, ugh.

What happened last saturday?

Oh, don't mention it anymore.

We were so awkward!

Lisa was not helping too!

She could've just shutted her mouth and not mention about Jisoo and I being awkward, but no. Girlie asked us about that the whole day.

Annoying, right?

Thanks.

By the time our second subject teacher left the room, I walked out of class, walking my way towards the rest room.

I was inside the cubicle when I heard my name and familiar voices.

"Hey, Jis. You and Jennie seemed closer now." It was Seulgi.

Oh no, is she back stabbing me?

"Yeah, she's fun to be with." I heard Jisoo answered.

Ahhh.

"Just a reminder though. She's..." and then I can't hear the next thing clearly because of the faucet that has been turned on.

The next thing I heard is the opening and closing of the door.

They left.

I wonder what Seulgi told Jisoo about me.

I mean, Seulgi and I aren't that close yet, but we were.

Really close.

During freshmen year upto the half of that year.

I'm part of this dance competition representing our school, she is also.

Even Lisa, Chaeyoung, Wendy and ofcourse, Jisoo.

I wasn't close to them before, not even Lisa and Chaeyoung.

Even Seulgi, when the practice started. We became close when the competition was near.

And then we won, that means we'll get to compete on the higher level.

We were practically hanging out after every practice.

But the friendship ended after the competition.

The reason? None of us know.

I stepped up of the cubicle and washed my hands before going out of the restroom to go back to the classroom.

My mood suddenly became down in a minute
I don't know how and why.

Is it my time of the month now?

No, no.

Argh.

• • •

My mood was down until the last subject.

Yeah, that means my day wasn't the best day I could have.

Or so I thought...

"Jennie, Jisoo is waiting for you outside." It was Joy. Wait, did she said Jisoo?

What's she doing outside?

After I cleaned up my things, snucked my backpack on my shoulder, I went outside. There she is, with a plastic bag in her right hand and clutching her backpack strap on her left. Her head's bowed down.

Aww, isn't she cute that way?

Focus, Jennie. Ask what she want.

"Hey." I started and walked closer to her.

"Uhm, hi." She replied. Suddenly, the loud corridor seems to quiet down. The students who already wants to go home slowed down.

"Why are you here? Joy said that you're here for me." I asked. Jisoo walked closer to me, which I think is so close. Maybe a foot?

"I figured out that you're in bad mood." She answered and looked at me straight to my eyes.

She did? How?

"I mean, with all those shouts that I heard you gave to your classmates. And your face just screams that you are in a bad mood. The way your forehead creased, your eyes glare, your lips pou--, Oh my God, I'm blabbering." I chuckled at her.

"You're so cute." And then, I saw her blush again.

Ha! I never failed!

"You're smiling!" She said and pointed my lips curving into a smile.

"Yes, I am?" I asked, confused.

"I made you smile!" She said and pointed her hand gun on me.

"Yes you did?" I asked again, confused.

"Seulgi said that all you need is milk tea when you're in a bad mood. Guess she's wrong. I definitely made you smile and not this milk tea."

Yeah, she definitely did.

Better Kimजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें