Chapter 7

"What?" I almost choked with my saliva. "I'm just kidding." Jisoo chuckled.

"Yeah yeah."

We dived into the food Jisoo has.

"I was thinking." Jisoo started. "Hmm?"

"Why are always alone? In your room, these days?" I looked at Jisoo at the question she asked.

"Nothing." I answered bitterly.

"Oh, okay. Uhm, eat some more." Jisoo said and handed me another container.

Dead air.

Silence.

Awkwardness.

Why did I said yes again?

"Because of me." Jisoo said.

What? Did I said my thoughts aloud?

"What?" I asked her. "Because of me, my sister got her arm cemented when she was a teen. I pushed her down the hill." Jisoo continued.

Excuse me, what?

"Share your most devil moments before. That was mine." Oh, so she's sharing.

"Well, uhm." I thinked of something.

What should I share? That time in third grade when I cutted my seatmates hair?

Oh, oh, maybe when I startled my teacher in 4th grade so hard that she was rushed to the hospital because of heart attack.

No, that's to bad. She won't like it.

Maybe, that time when I put glue on my friend's chair on 2nd grade that when he stood up, his pants were ripped.

No, too evil too.

I'll just share the most lame one.

"My cousin asked for ketchup but I gave her hot sauce." I answered. Yeah, that's it.

"Oh, you seem less rebellious than I think you are." She commented.

She thinks I'm rebellious? Is that a compliment or what?

"I actually am not." I stated and released a coy laugh.

"Okay." She said.

She just ended our conversation.

Think, Jennie, think.

Should I share Chaeyoung's weird habit back in sophomore year?

No, no, she may already know it.

How about when Seulgi snores so loud during camping in freshmen year? No, no. She would think how I knew that.

Oh, I'll just tell her that I used to like Taehyung before.

Yes, that.

"You know, I like..." wait, why did I say like? not used to like? urgh. Again. Again.

"You--." Her eyes widened.

"You like me?" She asked, eyes open wide.

"What?" I asked too.

"You just said it." She said.

Oh no, this is a mess.

[republished]