Chapter 10

This is the worst day of my life.

I'm still dizzy after we rode the vikings. I never knew my friends would be this adventurous.

Not to mention that Chaeyoung was a scaredy cat.

Lisa and Wendy asked us for another round of viking before riding the rollercoaster. But I declined.

I'm too dizzy. My motion sickness is attaking again.

We are at the bench near the vikings. I sat on the bench and closed my eyes.

I heard all of them agreed to Lisa. But I'm too dizzy to care that I'm going to be alone.

"Jennie?" I opened my eyes when Jisoo called me.

The other four are already walking to line on the vikings again. It's only Jisoo that is left here.

I closed my eyes and 'hmmed' to Jisoo. "Hey, you okay?" I nodded at her even though I know that I'm so close to puking.

I felt her prescence beside me. "Are you sure?" She asked but I'm too dizzy to respond.

Jisoo moved my head on her shoulder so that my head is resting on her shoulder.

"You should've told them that you're dizzy." Jisoo faintly said.

"No, no. I'm okay." I moved my head up her shoulder but I end up just going back to her shoulder.

"No, you're not, Jennie." Jisoo said in a stern voice and patted her head.

"Can you take care of yourself for a little while? I'll just buy a bottle of water and a medicine." I opened my eyes and tried to look at Jisoo's eyes but my eyes only reached her cheeks.

"You don't have to, Jisoo. I'm fine. Have some fun with Chaeyoung and the others." I said and gave a tight smile.

"You're so stubborn, Jennie." She stated. "I guess I am." I answered her and released a chuckle.

"Argh, anyways. Take care of yourself a little while. I'll buy you medicine." Jisoo said and stood up.

"You're so stubborn too." I told her. "I guess I am." She mimicked me.

Can't she get any cuter?

I took my phone out of my bag and took a photo of her walking towards a store.