Chapter 1

First day of School: Senior Year

"Kim, let's go!" Lisa shouted from the outside of our homeroom.

"Huh, where?" Lisa pointed the room beside ours. Oh.

"Do you think she's not busy?" I asked Lisa but she only replied me a laugh.

"Who's busy at first day of school?" She teased which earned an eye roll from me.

"Aish, c'mon Jennie." Lisa went inside again and dragged me outside. "Stop, Lisa. This is embarrassing." I said as I was trying to remove her grip from my left wrist.

"Na'uh."

She finally let me go when we reached the opened door of the room beside us.

Choi Youngjae, my classmate from middle school now on Top section looked at us weirdly.

"Jennie!" a hug enveloped my petite and small body. I tapped it's shoulder, "Can't breathe."

"Chaeng-ie!" Lisa then ran towards the girl who hugged me, Chaeyoung.

"Yah, I missed you, Chaeng." Lisa said while hugging Chaeyoung. "Aww, I missed you too, Li." Chaeyoung replied.

"How's Australia, Chaeng?" I asked when they released from the hug. "Well, it's good. I enjoyed it, but I would've enjoyed it more if both of you were with me. " Chaeyoung answered.

Lisa and I both released an "aww".

"Seulgi! Jisoo!" Chaeyoung called the two new comers.

Seulgi and Jisoo, Chaeyoung's other bestfriends. Her original bestfriends.

"Chaeyoung!" Seulgi quickly enveloped Chaeyoung into a tight hug. Lisa and I both looked at each other.

This is our time to disappear, to walk back to our homeroom.

"Chaeyoung, we'll go back to our room, okay?" Lisa said but I don't think Chaeyoung heard that.

As we were about to pass by Jisoo, she smiled at us.

"Hi, Lisa. Bye, Lisa." She said and Lisa only gave her a tight smile.

We both reached our room when Jisoo shouted something.

"Hi, Jennie! Bye Jennie!"