Chapter 16

Jisoo has been acting weird.

I am too.

After that forehead kiss she gave ne last week, everything became awkward between us.

We barely chatted. There were almost no hi's. Just mostly awkward smiles.

I think everyone around us noticed what is happening because they kept on asking if everything is alright between Jisoo and I.

Ofcourse, we always replied that we're okay. I mean, we're fine with each other. Its just, there's an awkward atmosphere lingering around us.

But, I can't take this anymore. A week is enough.

And so, this is why I am here.

Infront of their house. On a saturday afternoon.

"Jennie?" and there she goes.

"Uhm, hey, hi!" I replied and waved awkwardly.

Ugh, Jennie. Can you not?

"What brings you here? On a saturday afternoon?"

"Well, I was with my friends in the nearby coffee shop earlier. And thinking maybe, I could say hi and talk with you?" I said.

"Talk? About what?" She asked.

"About the kiss? On the forehead. Last week." hoo, Jennie. Why are you nervous?

"Oh, that. Yeah, uhm..." and Jisoo suddenly became quiet.

"Look, the kiss on the forehead, it's okay with me. But I just can't deal with this awkward atmosphere anymore."

Jisoo looked at me.

Why is she looking at me like that? Like she wants to do something.

"I'm sorry about it. I was just not thinking straight when I did that. That's why I acted awkwardly and tried not to talk to you." Jisoo answered and lowered her head once again.

"Hey, Jisoo..." I stopped, realizing that there's this steel gate between us. ".. Can I?" i asked her.

"Oh, yeah." She said and opened the gate so that I can come in.

After coming inside their lot, I walked closer to her and did what I had to do.

I kissed her, on the forehead too.

"There, I kissed you too. I hope this atmosphere will vanish now."

Just as I was about to move an inch, she hugged me real tight. Oh boy, she even said something that I don't think I imagined her saying, to me.

"Jennie, can I kiss you?"

---
Okay, so... I am so sorry for being inactive for the past months. So, I did not reached the expected time that I will finish this story. I know, I'm disappointed with myself too.

But about the thing that I was going to confess.

So...

I'm a bisexual. I don't know if you guys got the gist of it when I answered my sexuality when someone tagged me to answer.

But yeah, I am a bisexual. And I am more into girls. (I am a girl.) And so uhm, yeah?

>geezthatwasalittleawkward<