Chapter 12

A month.

A month has passed.

It's already november.

Jisoo and I became a lot closer eversince that day in the amusement park. A lot closer.

We exchanged phone numbers already. And oh boy, a day will not pass with us not contacting each other. Be it thru phone call or messages.

Let me tell you something.

Jisoo
is
so
clingy!

I'm not even kidding. There's this one time, I was not in the mood. My class was on their classroom and hers is on ours. So we need to switch classrooms. When I went inside their classroom, she's already on her way to the door.

I was so not in the mood to the point that I just want to sit on my chair and sleep in class. Jisoo was in the wrong time. She waved at me but I just looked at her for a millisecond and continued walking until I walked passed her.

After I put down my bag and sat, ready to sleep, someone excused me from the teacher. Guess who?

Yes, it's Jisoo.

I was welcomed by a hug when I went out.

"I hate you."

"What?" I asked her, confused. What did I do? Did I do something?

"I waved at you! But you just snobbed me!"

"I-what?" I looked at Jisoo with suck confusedness. I must say, she looks so cute with that pout.

"I waved at you! But you just snobbed me!" She repeated but this time, with actions.

Isn't she the cutest?

But the cuteness did not prevented me to laugh. She's just so funny, trying to explain and say to me that I snobbed her.

"What's funny?" She asked, still with that pout. "Nothing." I replied while shaking my head.

She suddenly froze and moved away from me.

"Why?" I asked with tenderness.

Is she okay? Is she in pain?

"Sorry." She said and bowed her head.

"Sorry? Sorry for what?" I tried going near her but she stepped away.

"Sorry for wasting your time." She said.

What?

"No, no. You did not wa-." She cutted me off.

"I did. And I probably looked stupid earlier. No, I was stupid earlier." Jisoo said and bowed again.

"What? No." I said but she is still bowing her head.

"Jisoo, hey. Jisoo." She looked at me.

"Listen, okay?" She nodded.

"What you did earlier, did not waste my time. It was cute actually." I saw how her cheeks turned red.

"And, you did not looked stupid. And even so that you looked stupid. Always remember that you're still cute as you are." I said and hugged her.