Chapter 2

"Lunch?" I asked Lisa. "Nah, not in the mood." I just nodded to Lisa and sat beside her.

"You should eat lunch, Jen." She said. "No, I won't eat if you don't eat." I replied to her. "No, you should eat. Don't worry about me." But I shook my head as a response.

"Stubborn." I heard her murmur. "Yes, I am." I proudly said.

Lisa walked towards the back of our room and layed there. Oh, she's going to sleep.

"I'll just go to the rest room." I announced and I saw Lisa nod.

"Hey, Jennie. You ate lunch already?" Sana asked me when I went put of our room. Her and Momo are seating on the floor just outside out room.

"Not yet." I answered. "Why don't you go with us. We are just waiting for Eunha." Momo invited but I shook my head.

"Lisa will be left alone. She's sleeping. But thanks." I said and bid goodbye to them before walking towards the rest room.

"Hi, Jennie." I flashed a smile towards Jihyo, who just went out on one of the cubicles.

As I was about to leave the restroom, Seulgi came in. "Hi Jen." She greeted. "Hi." I said and walked back to our room.

"Yo, Jen. I'll eat with Sana and Momo. See you later." I was startled by Lisa who was getting something inside her backpack. "Uh, yeah sure." was all that I said.

Oof, guess I rejected the offer for nothing. I am now left alone.

I decided to just buy a drink to fill my hunger. When I walked outside the room, I saw Chaeyoung and her other bestfriends walking outside their room.

"Hey, Jen. Where are you going?" Chaeyoung asked me.

"Just going to buy a drink." I answered. "Oh, where is Lisa?" She asked.

"Out with Momi and Sana, eating lunch." I said and walked towards the stairs.

"And you? Why are you not with them?" She asked again. "Long story, but Lisa chose to eat with them. I don't have a choice." I said and waved goodbye to them to buy a drink.

"Wait, wait! You can eat with us, you know." She offered. "Uhm, no thanks. I'm good." I declined.

"C'mon, Jen. Pretty please?" I looked at Jisoo and then back at Chaeyoung.

"Thanks, Chae. But as I said, I'm good." I said. "Oh, come on, Jen. You should eat lunch. Eat with us." Chaeyoung's tone suddenly become stern.

I guess, I have no choice.

"Okay?" I answered. "Good. We'll just wait for Seulgi."

• • •

How did I end up here? If I have known that we are eating on Jisoo's house, I wouldn't have agreed coming with them.

"Eat up, Jen." Chaeyoung said when she noticed that I barely touched my food. I glared at her.

I grabbed my phone and sent her a message.

'I hate you'

Chaeyoung's phone vibrated. She looked at me confusedly when se read my message.

'Why?'

I rolled my eyes at her.

'You should've told me that you're going to eat at Jisoo's.'

'What's wrong with eating at Jisoo's?'

I glared at her once again.

'Oh, maybe because I'm not close with her enough to eat at her house? Heck, I can't even say hi to her.'

'Then go say hi. I got you.'

I was left confused with what she replied.

"Jisoo, Jennie has something to say." Chaeyoung blurted out. "Oh, what is it?" Jisoo replied and put down her chopsticks. "C'mon, Jen. Tell her." Chaeyoung cheered.

"Oh, It's nothing, Jisoo. Chaeyoung was just making fun of me." I said and went back to my phone.

'Fuck you.'

'Welp, why?'

'Gosh, Chaeyoung. You're going to be the death of me.'

'My pleasure, Madamme. Oh, and btw, you said more than hi. Way to go, Jen. ;)'

I looked at Chaeyoung and she just winked at me before going back to her food.

Ugh, I hate her.