Chapter 13

After that day, I made sure to wave back to Jisoo everytime she waved at me.

The messages and chats are still there. But something is different, we're more attached to each other.

I remember one time, Jisoo called me just to ask how our class will do our class advocacy on helping the youths.

And boy, that call was still up when I woke up the next morning. Turns out that I slept in the middle of the call and she's too soft to end the call because as she said, my little snores are cute.

I have never blushed that hard ever since.

What?

It's my first time being called cute by her.

And I'll definitely do everything to be called by that again.

"Perhaps, what are you thinking?" My train of thoughts vanished with Jisoo's voice.

Oh yeah.

We're together today.

In her house.

On a saturday morning.

Well, she invited me to sleep over here last night. But I was so busy last night that I just told her that I'll come over today.

She agreed and told me that it was a good idea.

Jisoo even called Chaeyoung, Seulgi, Wendy and even Lisa. Yeah, that girl has Jisoo's number too already and yet she did not told me.

Boo!

"Seriously, Jen. What are you thinking?" She asked once again while she moved closer to my body.

Don't think dirty.

We're just lying on her bed.

Well, when I came over earlier, my eyes are so heavy and I seriously need sleep because I slept late last night. Jisoo told me to sleep in her room and while we wait for the others to come.

But, how can I sleep when she's being this close to me?

Don't get me wrong.

I'm not affected by it in such a dirty way.

I'm just not comfortable sleeping with someone being all mushy with me in bed. I like to have a lot of space. That's why I only have 2 pillows on my bed.

Oh!

I still haven't answered her question.

"I'm just thinking about you." That made Jisoo looked at me.

"I was thinking, what made us this close?" Jisoo looked away as if she's thinking.

"I don't know. But you know, I'm thankful that we were always alone during lunch back then." I looked down to her.

"Really?" I said and boy, I think my eyes sparkled while saying that.

"Yeah. It's like, those times were our time. Our time only. No one can interrupt, enter." Jisoo said and started combing my hair.

Thump.

Thump.

Thump.

Oh boy.

That's not my heart, isn't it?

Right?

Did I told you that Jisoo is leaning on my chest, near my heart. Yeah, which means she's in my left.

Did I?

"You're heart started beating so fast. Like it's racing." She commented and even leaned more.

"I love hearing it." She said.

She sat up and pulled me up also.

"Listen to mine also." She said and showed me her puppy eyes.

Not those eyes.

And before I knew it, I was leaning on her chest, listening to her heart beating.

"I can't hear it, though." I joked and moved my head a little farther on her chest. But I'm still slouching.

"What? It's beating, come on." She said as she placed her hand to feel if it's beating.

"It is." Jisoo said.

Jisoo held my hand and placed it on her chest.

"Here."

I faked my expression as if I still don't feel her heart beating.

"You know what? Just lean your head on my heart while your hand is there. Maybe you can hear it by that." She annoyedly said.

I obeyed.

This is an uncomfortable position for me.

I was about to sit properly when I hit her chin by my head.

"I'm sorry." I responded and went closer to her chin.

"No, I'm okay." She said.

I moved my head a little.

Our! Faces! Are! Too! Close!

I know I'm blushing by now but, her eyes are so pretty to look at up close.

It's so captivating.

Buzz!

And, their doorbell just went off.

"I-I'll just get it." She said and moved away.

She left her room and now I'm alone.

Did she just stutter?

She did, right?

That means, she was affected?