PKDN 1

Hey readers

I don't have to tell you on whom the story is!

It's our RaYa

The story is of a mother who was craving to hold that happiness in her arms of being a mother, a lover who has lost the love of his life forever , a father and a wife.

A bond of heart to heart

A bond of healing.......

" I will not be able accept you as my wife" said a tall man, having a tear in his eyes, he didn't want to come here yet he did for the sake of his 4 and half year old son.

"I have loved and loving only one woman in my life and that is My wife Radhika"added that man, turning towards her.

"Before the society you will be my wife but for me you will be my son's mother and nothing else"said that man looking at the woman.

"I am ok with this Mr. Kapoor" said that lady with moistened eyes yet she managed to smile before that man in a happiness that soon she was going to get the most beautiful moment of her life............A moment of being a mother.

He married to her to give his son a mother's love..........

She married him to give all her love to the kid who imprinted an non-fading image on her heart.......

Ansh who was the thread tying the lost souls in beautiful bond called "Marriage". It was a loveless marriage yet the sacred bond of respect and care.

Thye were strangers to each other but gradually accepted each other as friend, a night of longingess and passionate love came in their life, he loved her, made her his in every sense, he made her a woman in real sense, he who imprinted his mark on her body on her soul accused her of betraying him, accused of her having an affair with someone else.

The woman who loved him immensely accused her of being a characterless girl, the girl who gave her body to him broke down when he put a finger on the baby she was carrying in her womb...........thier baby. 

So what's going to be that girls fate?

Will she get her husband's love?

"Why Radhika... why? Why did you do this to me? You had promised me... that you would never leave me alone... than why did you break your promise... You know it, that I can not raise Ansh alone yet you left me... and went far away from me.... 

Ansh and I need you Radhika.... plz come back to us...

Ram burst into tears....
As soon as Krishna comes in his room... she see's that Ram is crying bitterly....
She consoles him..

Krishna : Ram... why are you doing this to yourself....
You know that Radhika is not in this world.... She can never come back...
Tell me Ram Who will handle Ansh if you will break down like this??
You promised Radhika in her last time that you will take care of Ansh... then why are you doing this....
Plz beta take care of yourself.....
She wipes tears of Ram and says.... come down Ansh is waiting for you at dinner table....

Ram : give me 5 minutes...
I will come down...
Krishna left from there....

Ram and Ansh sitting together in front of Krishna and Dadi..

Ram :hey champ... eat this baby... it's healthy for you....
Ansh😥😥 : no dad... I want mamma... mujhe mamma chahiye...
Ram : baby.. aapko pta hai na... aapki mamma unki  mamma se milne gyi hai... wo bhut hi jldi aapke pas aa jayegi...
Ansh : dad.. aap hmesha yhi bolte ho... but mamma kbhi nhi aati and I am upset wid both of you....

Ram takes Ansh in his lap and says baby....
I promise you... aapki mamma bhut jldi aapke pas hogi...
Ansh😃😃 : promise dad....
And he forwards his hand to shake with Ram..
Ram 😥😥: recriprocates and yes my baby... your mom will be here very soon...
Now finish your dinner...quickly....
Your dad is getting late for office....
Ansh : okk dad....

As soon as Ram is about to leave for office Krishna stops him and says..
How long you will give such false assurance to Ansh...
One day or so, he (Ansh) will know that his mother is not in this world... then what will you do?

Ram : I know maa but I can not tell him about his mother...
Ansh is just 4 years.. he can not understand all this... over time, he will know about his mother...
Krishna : and what about you beta ?
How long will you live in Radhika's memories...
You also need a life partner....
Ram (interrupts ): plz maa you know that I can never forget Radhika... and as far as about me... I don't need any life partner....
Krishna : even if you don't need it but Ansh need a mother and you know it very well...
Ram: plz maa I don't want to talk about this anymore, bye and take care of Ansh.
Daadi and Krishnaji at Mandir:
Dadi and krishnaji sees a girl with kids while returning from Mandir.
Dadi: Krishna dekh us kudi nu kinni soni lg ri h....
Krishna: haa, or sanskari bhi maa.....
Dadi: Aajkal ese bachche milte hi kha h, jo  khud  se  zyada  dusro  ka  khayal rkhe, bhot hi acche sanskar diye hai iske parents ne .....
Krishna : wo to hoge hi maa.. ye priya jo hai... sudhir or shipra ji ki beti...
Dadii : kon priya ?? tu janti hai kya ise..
Krishna : are maa aap bhul gyi... ye priya hai... sudhir ji ki beti... jo Amar ji ke dost the.... uski shadi ka card bhi aaya th but unfortunately jana hi nhi hua...
Dadi : achcha sudhir....
Krishna : maa chliye na.... milte hai usse..
Dadi : chl aashirwad bhi de denge...

Krishna ji calls priya...
Priya turns... n says... ji aunty....
Krishna : priya kesi ho tum?
Priya : thik hu aunty.. aap or dadi kese hai??
She takes blessing from Krishna n dadi..
Krishna : sorry beta.. we could not come to your wedding...
As soon as Krishna ji speaks of marriage.... priya becomes sad😞😞...
She says while handling herself....
Priya : chhodiye na aunty or btayiye....
Ghar me sab kese hai??
Krishna : sab thik hai... tum sunao sudhir ji or shipra ji kese hai ?
Priya : thik hai dono... infact mom is also here...
Let me call her....

Shipra comes there  and greets Krishna ji and Dadii...
One kid comes there and drags priya wid him...
Krishna : your daughter is very pretty nd down to earth inspite of handling your family business...
Shipra : hmmm...
Dadii : shipra.. tu priya ke husband se kb mila rhi hai?
Shipra could not handle herself and started crying😭😭...
Krishna : kya hua shipra ji... aap ese ro q rhi hai??
After asking many times, shipra finally told that....
Priya's marriage has broken due to demanding dowry...
Shipra takes priya wid her and goes out from temple ....

At KM
Krishna: maa what happened ? What are you thinking ?
Dadi: Krishna I was wondering that if why not priya takes  place as mother of Anshu.
Krishnaji: maa aap janti h n, Ram kbhi is baat k liye nhi manega.
Dadi: Krishna tu Ram ki fikar mt kr me use mna lungi.....tu bs shipraji se baat kr lena.
Krishnaji: jee maa.....but hum baad me baat krenge Sharma family se .
Dadi: thik h Krishna

Ram has gone to Singapore for office work .

Within 1 week dadi and krishnaji have learned all about priya, infact krishnaji has talked to  Sharma's  about priya's  marriage wid Ram. Sharma's have agreed to this proposal , now its upto Ram and priya to agree for this proposal. Both the families knows about past life of Priya(that priya's marriage has broken) and Ram(Ram is a single parent his wife is no more)

One day Priya  comes to KM to meet dadi and krishnaji that is when she meets Anshu.
Priya: Hy , What's your name?
Ansh silent...
Priya : okk... Don't want to talk to me?
Then who will going to eat this yummy yummy chocolate...
Ansh silent...
Priya takes Ansh in her lap...  She makes funny faces that makes Ansh smile a bit.
Dadi and krishnajii is watching all this..
Krishnaji thinks (that priya is the only one who can give Ansh a mother's love..)

Priya starts to tickle Ansh to laugh...
Ansh is laughing.. while laughing Ansh says to priya.... plz mamma don't do this....
Everyone is shocked😲😲... as well as Priya😲😲... to hear mamma word from Ansh... a lone tear escape from priya's eyes... she immediately wipes it...
Priya gives chocolate to Ansh... takes him in her arm and kisses him... and give it to krishnaji..
Priya : aunty I need to go...
And she left from there....

Dadi : I was right Krishna... Priya is only one who can give mother's love to Ansh... and listening maa word from Ansh to priya ... now I am convinced that Priya can handle Ram and Ansh very well..

Krishna : yes... maa you are right... I feel like this too... infact  I saw a strange glow in her eyes when Ansh called her maa...

I don't want more than this.... just Ram accept this marriage...
Dadi : Krishna don't take tension.. I will convince Ram...

When priya comes back at her home.... Sudhir & shipra tells her that krishnajii & dadii had come for marriage proposal of Ram..

Priya : you both know very well... that why my marriage was broken, yet how did you agree to this proposal..  Anyways because of which reason...
I had broken my marriage, I do not want to marry anymore...

Shipra : But beta this proposal is  absolutely perfect for you...
Sudhir is also tries to convince her for this proposal...
Priya : maa plz.. I don't want to talk about this anymore ...
And she goes to her room...

Few days have passed....
Ansh has left an indelible impression in priya's heart.... Ansh also likes priya's company very much....

Somewhere, priya is also craving to gives mother's love to Ansh... but priya does not want to ruin Ram's life due to her past ....
Krishnaji calls to shipra...
Have you talk to priya about Ram....
Shipraji :yes.. yes Krishnaji... I have talked to priya and she has accepted it...(lied to krishnaji that priya has agreed)

Krishnajii tells shipra that how Ansh called  Priya as maa and how priya reacted over this....
Shipra ji : Priya loves children alot... and I am very sure that priya can give mother's love to Ansh...
Krishna ji : hmm... and she hang up the call..

Shipra calls to priya ...
Shipra : where are you priya ?
Priya : at office maa..
Shipra : thik hai... jaldi ghar aa... its urgent..
Priya : jee maa...

After half an hour....

Shipra : priya... Krishnaji has told me everything about Ansh calling you maa and she also asked me  that what is your decision regarding this relationship...
Priya : so what did you said??
Shipraji : I told them that priya has accepted this relationship... (after a pause)
I and your papa want you to accept this relationship, this is good for you and us all... plz beta I beg of you..
Priya : please maa don't say such things..
I don't have any problem with this but  I have a condition..
Shipra : kya??
Priya : I want to tell Mr. Kapoor about my past..
Shipra : you will not do this... otherwise you will see my dead face....
Priya: 😔😔
Priya (unwillingly ) has agreed for this relationship.... but Ram does not know anything about this yet..
Krishnaji : maa.. Ram is coming back today  from Singapore and you have to talk to Ram about priya...
Dadii : you don't worry... i will talk to Ram...

Ram comes to KM and ask about Ansh..
Krishna ji : Ansh is sleeping now... go and relax and then meet dadi....
She wants to talk to you something very important....
Ram : okk maa
After sometime Ram comes to dadi's room Krishnaji is also present there.....
Dadi : Golu, I want  you to get married again, Anshu will get mother too.
Ram: Dadi You know that I cannot give Radhika's place to anyone even then why are you doing all this.
Dadi tells Ram that how Anshu called Priya as maa and how priya reacted over this ,she also tells that  Anshu likes priya very much infact Anshu somewhere  finds his mother in priya. Anshu needs a mother Ram . Anshu is craving for mother's love. Moreover priya is only one who can give mother's love to Anshu. I have talked with sharma's also they have agreed to this as well as Priya. And I want  you to accept it.
Ram :  Maa aap hi kuch boliye dadi...
Dadi(interrupts) : I don't want to listen anything.....tujhe meri kasam h golu manja is rishte k liye..........
Krishnaji : Ram I also agree with maa, not for us but for Anshu accept it beta.
Ram unwillingly agrees for this relationship.....Raya's Roka is decided on after 2 days

Plz guyz do read it and comment on it thanks......

***********************************