51- Finally

" Li, I am going to ask him out." Evan stated firmly, he had finally decided that he will give into all the signals his heart was giving him and ask the other out before it's too late.

" Fucking finally!" Liam uttered, he was to some extent done with their whole weird paltonic slash romantic bullshit.

" Okay so what do I do so that I don't become a nervous mess infront of him as I ask him out?" Evan asked, wanting serious advice, cause he knew for sure the butterflies and the knots o his stomach just won't leave him alone.

" Okay so first of all, he is going to say yes and that is a universal truth. But we do need to do something about your nervous ramblings."

|||

"Thank you so much!" Zaine exclaimed slash yelled out of joy. He looked over towards the other members with a full on hundred watt smile.

The past weeks had been really hard for the whole team, but they finally got a glimpse of happiness as it was decided that the regionals would take place with the school that was disqualified in the semi final.

Mr Smith is under serious investigation, he was expelled once the word got to the principal who was extremely agitated and wanted to get to the bottom of this whole mess.

Zaine decided that he would stay away from Evan as he didn't want the other to be affected by his mood swings especially during the first week. Only calling Evan when he couldn't handle not hearing the other's voice.

He was really upset when he heard that the game would be cancelled as he didn't want the team's hardwork to go to waste.

But by god's grace everything ended well for them as the board decided that it would be unjust of them to cancel the whole game.

The school who was going to originally rival them however were treated harshly. There was also word going around that both the former coach could even get jail time of a few months. (Since the game was conducted by a government organisation which promotes sports among the youth. )

The team had decided that they would treat themselves to dinner at the local restaurant. That is when Zaine got the call that the thing he has been searching for days had been finally found or in this case bought.

" Why do you look so happy?" Ethan asked.

"I finally got a clue on where I could buy the song."

" Okay Zaine, I don't want to sound condescending but buy a song, like there are many places you could buy a song."

" Yeah but apparently a song in the vinyl thingy...is something that is really hard to find." Zaine continued on unsure as to what it's really called as all this time he just showed the picture around trying to find whether they sell it anywhere.

" Dude but why?" Tyson asked.

" I am going to gift sweet.. Evan that after I possibly ask him out during the date." Zaine answered.

" So vinyl your way to a relationship, cool." Tyson commented.

" Am I hearing this right? Did captain sparrow finally get the confidence to ask his man out?" Vance questioned.

Zaine was going to lash out on Vance for the name but then decided against it by the end of the question.

" I am not going to vinyl my way to a relationship and I was already confident it's just that I-"

" Panicked, yeah it happens. So what's the whole plan?"

°°°°°°

I love you all.

Thanks for the support.

Vote 💜 Comment 💜 Share 💜

- VT