27-Sorry

Zaine was fuming with anger by the time he left, Evan was very concerned he didn't want Zaine to do something stupid over his anger. Evan interlinked his hand with Zaine's before dragging him away inside the storage room.

" Zaine, please calm down," Evan says.

Zaine closed his eyes as he takes in a huge breath, Zaine was trying hard to control his anger he didn't want to lash out on Evan and hurt him, Evan has already heard enough for today.

" It's okay," Evan says.

" No Evan it's not okay, he has no right to call you something like that." Zaine hisses in anger, his eyes darkening drastically.

" I know Zaine but it's doesn't matter." Evan tries to calm down Zaine, he places his hands over Zaine's cheeks, using his thumb to rub over his cheekbones in hopes of soothing the other down.

" Evan, please stay away." The close proximity was not helping at all, Evan was too close, he didn't trust himself with Evan especially when he is this vulnerable.

" Zaine, don't do anything stupid." Evan pleads.

" Don't do something stupid, Evan if that man goes around saying things like this about you then I am sorry that I can't handle-" Zaine's eyes widen drastically as he feels Evan's soft lips on his forehead.

Evan smiles as he looks into Zaine's eyes." I am happy you feel that way but Zaine please let it go, for me." Evan says.

Zaine was gone, hypnotized under Evan's black eyes, that suddenly seemed to hold the whole universe in it. It was just a peck, how can it affect him so much.

" I am sorry for what I am about to do." A look of confusion flashes across Evan's face but he doesn't get time to think about it.

Zaine pins Evan's body to the nearby wall before taking his lips with his own, Evan's eyes widen for a fraction of second before he closes them and allows him to get lost in the beautiful feeling of Zaine's lips against his own.

Zaine places his hand on Evan's waist and pushes Evan's body flush against his own. Evan fists Zaine's shirt with his hand, the other getting lost in Zaine's lush black locks.

Zaine lifts Evan off the floor, locking Evan's legs around his muscular waist. Evan yelps when he feels himself getting lifted.

Evan moans at that as he pulls onto Zaine's locks harder. Zaine groans at his hair being pulled as he slams Evan against the wall lightly so as to not hurt the other.

Zaine dives for Evan's neck as Evan pushes his head back giving Zaine access.

" Zai-n...Ah!" Evan moans, music to Zaine's ears.

Zaine retreats from Evan's neck as he looks into Evan's eyes.

" I could kiss you for eternity," Zaine says, loving the bright red that spreads across Evan's golden skin which shines magnificently under the dark lighting.

" Apology accepted," Evan says as he giggles.

●●●●

I love you all.

Thanks for the support.