24- Antarctica

" Do you have to go anywhere?" Zaine asks as they the parking lot.

" Library, I have to work till like 4." Evan states.

" Well come on, I will drop you," Zaine says as he walks towards his bike.

" You are not busy?" Evan asks, wanting to be sure that he was not being a bother for Zaine.

" Oh! I am very busy, I have a photoshoot in five minutes then I am catching a plane to go to Antarctica for my concert." Zaine says seriously as he takes a seat on his bike.

Evan hits Zaine's chest." Yah! Stop it."

" But I will always have time for you," Zaine states as he puts on the helmet.

Evan's cheeks bloom a beautiful red under his helmet.

Evan took a seat behind Zaine as he placed his hands on Zaine's shoulder.

|||

" Where are you coming?" Evan asks confused as he sees Zaine park his bike.

" It's a public library, are you denying me service?" Zaine asks, putting a hand over his heart.

"  Just come in you overdramatic fool," Evan says as he walks inside the library, going towards the teenage section which was on the third floor.

" You work in the teenage section?" Zaine asks, he knows where all the sections, he usually doesn't takes books from the older section.

" No, in the adult section." Evan states sarcastically, can't he see how Evan just went past the adult section.

" Woah! What's your work name?" Zaine asks sounding interested.

" Zai- you know what leave it." Evan gives up.

" Zai, that sounds oddly similar to my name." Zaine teases Evan more.

" Zaine! Stop!" Evan whined.

" Okay!Okay!" Zaine says raising his hands up.

" You read these books," Zaine asked, as he read through the titles, most of them being about teenage love.

" Used to," Evan says as he takes a pile the books kept on top of his table.

Zaine follows behind Evan as he keeps the books back on the respective shelf.

" Question." Zaine states.

" Answer."

" Do you believe in Teenage love?" Zaine asks as he keeps a close look at Evan's expressions.

" I believe in love, but I also believe it takes time for love to develop." Evan states, he was curious as to what provoked Zaine to ask that question but  he also wanted to know what Zaine thought about it." What about you?"

" Same, you should not only love their smile, laugh, eyes but also the disgusting things about your partner and believe it or not it takes time to fall in love with the negatives." Evan smiles at Zaine's answers, he already knows that whoever Zaine's partner is will be very lucky.

Zaine turns a corner as he walks beside Evan.

" You are a very interesting person Zaine." Evan points.

Zaine smirks a little at the statement.

" Question?" Zaine asks again.

" Answer," Evan says with a chuckle, he turns around to look at Zaine his back facing the shelf.

" Is attraction important?" Zaine whispers.

°°°°°°

I love you all.

Thanks for the support.