31- Leg Thing

" No!" Evan said while shaking his head continuously.

" A deal is a deal," Zaine said.

" I don't know about you, but I have no interest in dying," Evan said frustrated over the whole situation.

" You won't die, Evan, I will be sitting behind you," Zaine said as he walked towards Evan.

" Zaine, stay where you are?" Evan said as soon as he saw Zaine walking towards him, this was not good.

" No can do, sweet cheeks," Zaine said.

Evan turned around and ran away from Zaine, but in the end Zaine won as he held onto Evan from his waist and raised him, Evan's back towards Zaine's chest.

" Don't do this, Zaine," Evan whined as he held onto the hands holding his waist.

Zaine just chuckled as he raised Evan again before making him sit on the bike. Zaine followed as he took a seat behind him.

" Ahh!" Evan groaned as he rubbed his face with his hands.

" Now, I am not going to ask to ride the bike but I just want you to see how everything works for future purposes," Zaine stated, he chuckles as he sees the pout on Evan's face.

" Can't I do the same from behind," Evan asked as he turned his head towards Zaine, instantly regretting the decision as their lips were inches away.

" Don't you trust me?" Zaine asked softly as he gazed into Evan's captivating eyes.

" I don't trust myself." Evan pointed with a pout.

" Don't worry, I am here," Zaine said as he placed his hands around Evan.

Evan seemed to hesitate a little before he nodded. Zaine smiled as soon as Evan turned around.

Evan blushed as he felt Zaine's breath on his neck.

" I don't even know how to start this contraption." Evan huffed as he folded his arms over his chest because he didn't want to touch anything and do something stupid.

" You start it with a key."

" I know that you bitch, I meant the leg thing you do." Evan retorted.

"You see the N sign there."

"Are you calling me blind?" Evan inquired.

"That would be an offense to the blind people."

"Ahh!" Evan groaned.

Zaine smiled before leaning seeing Evan throw a mild temper tantrum, he slightly leaned forward and kissed Evan on the cheeks, catching them off guard.

"The N sign means neutral, so you don't have to do the leg thing." Zaine continued on explaining.

Evan just looked forward and nodded.

"So I don't have to do the leg thing," Evan confirmed.

"I will teach you to do the leg thing in the future." Zaine took Evan's hands in his own and placed them over the handle.

Both their skin burned at the touch but the burn was so pleasurable, it was almost as if the burn was there to warn people not to give in but at the same time lure them in.

"The key is already turned, just accelerate like you would with a scooter. " Zaine pointed, loosening his hold.

Evan nodded concentrating on the task rather than the tingles as he didn't want to let down Zaine.

" Ready sweet cheeks," Zaine whispered the sound was almost inaudible were it not for the close proximity.

●●●●●

Thanks for the 3k reads :)

I love you all.

Thanks for the support.