Chapeter 59. St Andrews

Start from the beginning

Holly's POV

"I'm sorry😢😘"

That boy. I looked over at him and rolled my eyes but couldn't help but smile at his cheeky grin.

I love him so much, I really wish it didn't have to be this way.

We fell out yesterday. I texted him asking how his side was and he ignored me. Then I phoned him and he hung up and when I went round to see him we started arguing. I hated fighting with him.

I texted him back just saying

"......"

"Please Holly, we need to talk? When we get there?"

"Okay, fine! Now pay attention and don't kill us all! 😂😘"

He laughed and put his phone down. Beth then also woke up and looked at me weirdly.

"What are you smiling are?" She asked.

"Oh nothing."

Once Jack and Rory realised Beth was awake they put the radio up loud and we all started laughing and singing. In this one case Emma and Andy looked like the normal ones.

When we arrived I think we all just needed a moment. It was so beautiful, it was breathtaking.

We all headed inside as Rory and Jack went to check us in.

"Okay so Holly and Beth your sharing a room, Emma and Andy so are you and myself and Jack."

"Ehh Rory can we swap. No offence Emma but I do really want to share with you."

"Like I want to share with you either!"

They two are so immature. They are so annoying.

"Well then pick someone to share with, I don't care!"

It ended up Emma and Beth, Jack and Andy and me and Rory. I don't mind sharing with him but I kinda wanted to be with Beth. We all went separately up to our rooms.

"Look I know you wanted to be with Beth but I couldn't be bothered listening to they two complaining and I wasn't sharing with Emma so I will have to do." Rory stated. "You'll do perfectly fine. I don't mind, I understand why and plus we always have fun anyway." I say and he just smiles at me.

Things were kinda awkward now. It's like we don't know how to behave around one another because we weren't friends for very long before we started dating. But we're trying.

"Look Holly, I'm so sorry about what happened the other night. You know I didn't mean anything I said. I never wanted us to get to that place."

"I know, I'm sorry too. I don't like us talking to each other that way. I was just concerned that's all."

"Come here, I know thank you for caring so much. I need someone like you around..." I say pulling her into a hug. I lightly kissed her forehead.

"Well I'm always around, whenever you need me."

Later that night, around 5pm we went for dinner at this Italian place. I honestly don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my whole life! Me and Rory were being stupid and throwing a napkin at each other and when Rory tried to throw it at me I ducked and he threw it to high and it went over to the next table, landed right in front of this man who was looking at the celling trying to work out where it had came from. Rory just casually walked over and lifted it and apologised. I was crying from laughing so hard.

As of now we were back in our room. Rory was lying on his tummy on his laptop and I was lying on my back on my phone.

"What you doing?" He asks. "Reading. Well writing." I tell him. "Writing what?" He asks again. "A book." I state. "No shit. I didn't know you were writing a book though." He says. "Well there is a lot of things you don't know about me Wild. Like my favourite colour is grey, my dads name isn't really Luke its John, I'm a famous author and my brother is actually Shawn Mendes."

I tried to keep a straight face, I really did, but I couldn't. I burst out laughing and so did he. "Well I know your favourite colour is actually blue but you tell everyone it's pink, the other two could be true." He laughs. "But seriously, how long have you been writing?" He questions. "Well I started it way back the day we were going on our first date up didn't use it until you left because I was bored and always in my room. It's crap but a few people have read it." I explain. "I wanna read it." He states. "Do you have wattpad?" I ask. "No." He replies. "Well then you can't read it can you?" I tease. "Please."

I give in after he begged me and gave him my phone. I told him to read chapter 20 cause that was my favourite. After a few minuets he looked up and me, his eyes filled with an emotion I didn't know.

"Holly. This is incredible! Why did you never tell me you could write like this?" He exclaimed. "Is i actually any good? I think it's crap that's why I didn't say anything." I say. "Well it's not."

"Thank you. So what were you doing?" I asked. "Just listening to music and on Twitter, boring really."

It was really late and the wedding was tomorrow so we had to get some sleep.

"Night Rory." I say. "Night Holly." He replied.

It was really cold in this room. I honestly think it was coldest room in the place.

"Ugh it's to cold to sleep!" I complain. I heard him lightly chuckle and the sound of his sheets moving. It was pitch black in here so I couldn't see anything and hearing footsteps kinda freaked me out. "Rory?" I whispered.

"Rawr!" He shouts physically jumping on me. I squealed and slapped him in the arm. "Idiot. Don't do that." I say holding a hand to my heart. "Oh stop being so dramatic and move your fat ass over!" He complains. "What why?" I question. "Cause you said you were cold so I am here to keep you warm now budge!"

I scoot over slightly as I feel him come under the cover and wrap his arms around my waist. I lean in as close as possible and imediantly become warmer.

"Thank you." I mumble into his chest. "No bother babe." He says lightly pecking my forehead.

I missed this so much.

I really want to start dating again but I don't think that he feels the same. He used to but I think he wants to stay friends.

Authors Note.

Picture is meant to be the church in St Andrew but idk if that's the same thing? Okay I realised that this chapter was pretty long but that's because I am almost finished this story! Thanks for reading!