Chapter 6. Sleepover

Holly's POV

After the movie we decided to play some games. We started with Would You Rather and now we were playing Truth or Dare crossed with Spin The Bottle. Basically someone spins the bottle and then whoever it lands on gets the question. We decided to go in age order and so Rory started since he is the oldest and it landed on Jack.

"Shit." I heard Jack mumble.

"Alright Jack, truth or dare?" Rory asked smugly.

"Truth." Jack replied cautiously.

"We'll start off easy, do you have a crush on anyone right now? If yes, will you tell us their name? If not that's fine too I guess if you're not comfortable." Rory questioned.

I listened to the way Rory worded that question, and presumed it was his way of pushing Jack to let Beth know how he was feeling. However, I think also he was still too scared to cross the line because if what Rory has told me is true, they had only just gotten on good terms with one another and maybe he was too scared to break that trust and push Jack a little further.

Jack hesitated for a moment and looked as though he was pondering whether to answer or not, but eventually he sighed and nodded slowly. "I do yeah, a crush makes it sound so childish but I guess you could call it that. It's just a girl in my year, but I don't really want to say her name right now. Sorry." Jack answers as calmly as he could. Beth looked confused, obviously curious as to who it was considering they were in the same year at school. Little did she know, the girl Jack was talking about, was her.

"I think that's fair enough, okay Jack, spin the bottle then."

"Holly truth or dare?" Jack grinned at me as the bottle came to a slow stop pointing in my direction.

"Um truth, although I am scared." I finally decided.

"Okay you have to chose one of two options, go out with the boy you hate more than anyone else in the world or go on a date with Rory, which do you chose?" He asked smirking.

"But the boy I hate more than anyone in this world is Rory?" I tease.

"Holly!" Rory exclaims, laughter threatening to spill from his mouth.

"I'm kidding relax. Since there is little choice here I think I would go on a date with you Rory, where you taking me?"

"Well I can't tell you that, I'd rather you be surprised." Rory replies.

"Rory the ladies man over here." Jack laughs, then awkwardly looks at Rory and sighs, giving him a timid smile. "Sorry forgot, didn't mean for it to sound like a dig." He apologised but Rory just shook it off.

"Well then I don't know about my answer, I don't think I could go out with someone who kept secrets from me."

"Oh please you'd go out with me any day." Rory smirks, only making a joke.

What he didn't know was he was speaking the truth. He literally could snap his fingers and I'd be there. That's how deep I've gotten myself into this mess.

"Sure I would." I laugh, taking my turn to spin the bottle until it finally came to a stop on Beth.

"Bethany! Truth or dare?" I asked.

"Um dare." She said.

"I dare you to...go stand outside in my front garden in the street in exactly what you're wearing right now until I tell you to come inside." I laughed.

Currently, Beth was wearing a pair of purple and pink pyjama shorts with a pink short sleeved top and she was in her bare feet. I'm guessing she's going to regret taking off her hoodie and fluffy socks now.