Chapter 67. The Night

A/N : This chapter takes place in December and the last chapter was in January so it's been 12 months. Okay? Everyone on the same page? Good. Enjoy!

Beth's POV

"Who is this little cutie!" I squeal hugging a random little girl who I hadn't met before.

"I'm Mia." Her sweet voice chimes.

"Mia!" Jack says coming over and hugging the little girl who was apparently named Mia.

"How ares yous two related? Why have I never met her before?" I ask.

"You have, at my mum and dads wedding remember? And she is my little cousin." He smiles.

"No...oh! Was she the little girl who was dancing with Rory?"

"Yeah."

"How do you know Jack?" The little girl with the bright blue eyes started up at me.

"We go to school together, he's a good friend of mine."

"Yeah a very 'good' friend of hers..." He laughs lifting Mia up.

"What do you mean?" Her innocent voice asks.

"We will explain when you're older." Jack says. "Now go play!" He's insists give her a slight shove forward as she runs away

"So when she's older there will still be a 'we'." I smirk.

"Yeah, I sure hope so."

I look up at him giving him a warm smile and I wrap my arms around his waist. He kisses my cheek, I could stay like this all day.

Holly's POV

"DINNERS READY!" Louise shouts bringing out different plates containing different vegetables and sides. And of course the turkey.

We all sat down at our assigned seats with gold and red crackers and place mats all set out perfectly. I smiled as I take in the beautiful twinkling lights all around me. I glanced out the window at the ground that was covered in untouched white snow that it just made this day even more special.

At the head of the table was Rory and Jacks dad, Liam, to his right was their mum Louise and on his left was Andy and I's dad Luke. Abbie, our mum was beside Louise and then Beth's mum was beside her. Then other people like aunts and uncles and cousin who I wasn't entirely sure who belonged to which family but after all them there was Rory, Andy and myself were in one row and across from us was Jack, Beth and Emma.

Everyone was laughing and talking it was hard to even hear yourself think. And truthfully, sometimes that was okay.

This past year has been crazy and it is nice just to have a moment to sit down and reflect on the best and worst moments.

"So you all know I have been living in America for the past year, well over there they celebrate 'Thanksgiving' and I know we're obviously not in America but I thought we could all say something we were thankful for? It's just a suggestion." Rory shrugged.

"Of course that's a lovely idea Rory! You start." Louise squeals getting excited.

Rory clears his throat before starting.

"I'm thankful for all the amazing opportunities I've had this past year and how many amazing things I've managed to achieve. But none of that would have been possible without my amazing family. So I am thankful for everyone around this table. I may not be related to you all but you are all my family. I'm also really thankful for having this little one beside me through everything this past year, Holly honestly thank you so much. You've changed my life so much for the better and I honestly dont know how I would do this without you. I love you Hol's."