Chapeter 59. St Andrews

Jacks POV

"Jesus women calm down okay? We will be there in five!" I screamed down the phone to Beth.

We were all driving up to St Andrews for mum and dads wedding. Me and Rory were kinda running late. He had lost his car keys so we were searching the whole house.

"Found them!" He shouts. "Where were they?" I ask. "On the hook, now let's go."

Really? We had ripped apart the couch and his bedroom and they were in the same spot where they always are but he never looks. Ugh.

We were all going. Me, Rory, Andy, Beth, Emma and Holly. We would be staying down there for a few nights, the wedding was tomorrow.

We had hired a 7 seater so none of us would have to go separately. Mum and dad were already down there, they went last night. All of the other parents were also going, they were driving separately.

Rory was driving, I was in the front seat, then it was Andy and Emma, and then Holly sitting at the very back with Beth. I don't know why but she said she didn't mind. I was going to let her sit upfront with Rory but she said it was fine.

After about half an hour I looked over at Rory in confusion. Him and Holly hadn't talked basically the whole way.

"Have yous two fallen out or something?"

"No. Well kinda."

"What happened?" This is the first time they have ever fallen out I think.

"Nothing." He shakes it off. "It's not nothing I can tell, what is it?" I state.

He looked annoyed at me but let out a sigh and explained.

"I was ignoring her so she stopped talking to me and then we fought."

"Why were you ignoring her?" I question.

"Jack I can't help how I feel about her. It sucks that I can't be with her so I thought I should give us some space, it was so stupid, I know that now. She confronted me about it, I lied and told her it was nothing so she stopped talking to me. I asked her something and she snapped so did I back and we got in this argument. We haven't spoken since."

"Why don't you try to talk to her once we get there? I'm sure she will come around. Take it from me, trying to distance yourself from a girl never works." I say turning to look at Beth. She had fallen asleep listening to her music and leaning against her window. She looked so cute, she had her hood up and was curled up in a little ball.

"You really like her don't you?" Rory stated. "What gave it away?" I say obviously being sarcastic. "Hmm probably the starring." He laughs.

His smile drops when he glances back at Holly. "She looks so sad, I hate it." He tells me. Careful not to lose concentration on the road.

He was right. She was sitting with her knees pulled up to her chest and was starring out the window also with her hood up and headphones in. She was scoring through her phone every now and again but she didn't seem interested at all.

"Some really horrible things were said, I never thought we would talk to each other like that."

"Like what?"

"Like I told her to shut the hell up and she told me to go fuck myself. I don't blame her though, I was being such a dick..."

Rory pulled out his phone and held it in one hand. "Rory you can't text and drive!" I tell him. "I know but this is important and I will be careful." He states.

He spoke too soon. He crashed the car and we all died.

Nah I'm just kidding. He sent the message and turned to look at Holly. Really he texted her? She looks up at him and rolls her eyes smiling slightly.