Chapter 37. Last Day Of School!

Holly's POV

After what felt like forever the last day of school had came round, quite possibly my favourite day. Most people were still being supportive of Rory and I's relationship but others, well others were just mean girls. We didn't care though, as long as we both were happy it didn't matter what they thought.

"Here is your timetable for today. It tells you what activity you will be doing and what group you are in. Your last one will end at 12:30 and then there will be a BBQ and you can leave after or during that." My registration teacher explained handing us all the timetables.

I was in okay in the classes I guess but they were silly things like watch a movie in maths, sports outside...yay, make some stupid thing in art and so on.

The sport we played was frisbee. Fun I know right? The other options were softball or football. Most of the boys stayed and played football, a mixture of people playing softball and mostly girls playing frisbee. I hate sports. Apart from running. Weird and probably a bit random I know but I've always liked it.

The frisbee was getting thrown back and forth but I got slightly distracted by something, or should I say someone.

Rory was playing football obviously but it was a warm day and for this one day only the teachers allowed the boys to take their shirts off. Rory's hair was all messy and looked wet from him sweating and it was hanging on top of his head. Rory was also wearing a pair of grey joggies but they were hanging low on his hips showing a little bit of his Calvin Klein boxers off. He always looked so concentrated on what he was doing. I couldn't take my eyes off of him, he was beautiful.

"Holly you just missed a goal!" One of my team members said angrily.

"Uh sorry...?" I say pulling my head away from Rory's direction and at her. If only I could remember her name...

Wait goal? You can score a goal in frisbee? Wow that's new.

"What were you looking at anyway?" The un-named girl questioned.

"Uh nothing." I say.

"Ew that's gross all the boys are shirtless."

Eh rude.

"It's not gross, they're probably boiling."

"I think it's disgusting, they're half naked! And some of them need to pull up their trousers!" She exclaims.

"Oh that one over there? Yeah that's my boyfriend Rory, the joggies tend to sit that way most of the time that's the make of them I think." I say.

Well that shut her up.

"Oh um right, okay let's go." She mutters walking away as I smirk.

At last it was time for the BBQ, I mean I don't really care about the food but at least we could go home now. Our classes went down individually and then we could go home or stay. I could hardly wait.

Once all of the classes were down I was standing in a large group of girls who were talking about their summer holiday when I felt someone wrap their arms around me. Imediantly I knew it was Rory just from his touch, it was obvious.

"Guess who?" He whispered to me.

"Ugh Andy?" I say obviously joking.

"Hey babe." He laughs spinning me round and pecking my cheek.

"Hey, so how was today?" I ask.

"Shite like always but football was fun, but it was way too warm." He tells me.