Movie Stars Pt.3 Disaster

"Frik this!!!" Tsuyo shouted, kicking the door and setting it on fire. But it didn't budge, or even made a single scratch.
"You need help?" A voice asked. Tsuyo looked up to the window above her, which was too high for her to reach it, and saw a boy about her age with a red and white hair and a big circular scar around his left eye, which was light blue, while the other is gray.
"Yeah..." she gasped, sitting down, catching her breath.
"Okay, just stay there." And just like that, the boy disappeared. Suddenly, the atmosphere turned freezing cold and the door broke because of the cold.
"T-thanks..." Tsuyo shuttered, rubbing her hands to make heat.
"No problem." The boy answered ,"My name's Shōto Todoroki."
"Mine's Tsuyoshi Akane."
"Hey do you know this girl. About your age. Pink hair. Neko ears. Glasses. Two ponytails. Pink sweater." Shōto asked as Tsuyo walked outside.
"Yeah. She's my friend." Tsuyo replied.
"She got captured."
"Wait- WHAT?!"

Saku's POV

  "LET ME GO!!!" I screamed, trying to wriggle out from his grasp. But he held on tight.
"Just shut up." He groaned ,"No one's gonna save you."
"Tell me- who are you and what do you want with me??" Saku asked. The man sighed and pulled his hoodie off......

IT

WAS

........

YUYA?!?!
His normal crimson eyes were bright red. His usual smile had turned to a devilish, evil, grin. The atmosphere around him was dark and purple and his hair was flying
  "Y-Yuya???" I shuttered, tears falling.
  "It's not Yuya. I'm Berserk." he growled.
  "B-but what do you want with me.....berserk?" I said.
  "Just helping Tere. Nothing much."
  "WHAT?! YOU'RE HELPING HER?!"
  "Anything to annoy my pathetic good side."
  While Berserk was distracted, I used Solid Script Magic to create a knife and snap open the ropes. I slowly tiptoed away from Berserk, who was busy daydreaming and thinking how to annoy Yuya more.

Good he's distracted.... Now I just need to-

  "HEY WHERE ARE YOU GOING???!!!!"

RUUUUUUUUNNNN

I ran as fast as I could with Berserk shouting and chasing after me. I didn't know where I'm going and didn't pay attention at all. The only thing I have my thoughts on is Berserk.
While I was distracted, I tripped on a rock and fell.....

Someone please........save......me.....

Tsuyo's POV

  "What's he like??" I asked.
  "He was wearing a black hoodie so I couldn't see him." Shōto replied ,"However I saw his hair colour which was green and red, like a tomato."
He laughed a bit.
  "YUYA?!? HE WOULDN'T DO THAT!!!" I cried ,"HE'S SAKU'S 'BOYFRIEND' "
  "Could be betrayal." Shōto shrugged.
  "Impossible!!" I exclaimed ,"We need to get to the bottom of this."
  "They went that way." Shōto pointed at a narrow road that leads to where Fairy Tail is."
  "Thanks!" Tsuyo ran to the direction where he was talking about and stopped. Shōto's head tilted in confusion.
  "Wanna help??"
  "Oh um sure." Shōto said calmly.
Then the pair set off to find Saku.

Meanwhile.....

  "What's taking them so long..." Mizuki sighed. Tere just gave a creepy smile.
  "WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Mizu cried, stomping her feet. Tere's smile transfromed to a frown in an instant.
  "It's none of your business! Go stick your nose someplace else!" Tere spat. Mizu just grumbled and look at the window.

Tsuyo, Saku, Yuya, where are you guys....

Saku's POV

Am I dead???
Oh right, I fell....

I slowly opened my eyes to meet with crimson ones.
"AAAAHH!!!! BERSERK!!!!" I screamed.
"I'm sorry..." he sighed, helping me up ,"I lost control of myself. By the way, I'm back to Yuya." I smiled and jumped at him.
"YUYAAA!!!!" I cried, hugging him.
I felt his arms that was wrapped around me tighten. The same dark aura appeared. I let go and took a closer look. Yep, Berserk's back. I tried to pull him off, but he kept holding me.
"Berserk!! Let go!!" I shouted, pushing him off.
"I thought you liked Yuya...." Berserk said, making a pouty face.
Omg I really wanted to punch him in the face so badly!! But he's too adorable, even if he's evil!
"You're finally a good kitty." Berserk said, patting my head.
  "HEY!!!!" I looked around and saw Tsuyo and some other boy running towards us.
  "WHERE'S THE KIDNAPPER?! WHERE IS HE?! TELL ME!!!" Tsuyo screamed, instantly making flames coming out from her hands. I looked at Berserk who was doing adorable puppy eyes.
  "H-he escaped...." I whispered quietly as Berserk smiled evilly.
  "Which way?"
  "It's ok. I'm fine. Let's just go back."
  "I will never forgive someone who HURT MY COUNTERPART!!" She yelled, ignoring me.
  "It's ok. Just go ahead. We'll meet you there." Berserk said.
  "Aaaand why????" A boy asked, suspiciously.
  "Who are you?" I questioned.
  "Tell you as soon as we get back." Tsuyo told me, grabbing my hand. Berserk took the other.
  "I said we'll meet you there!!" Berserk shouted, pulling my arm.
  "I SAID LET'S GO!!!!" She pulled harder.
  "ENOUGH!!!!" I screamed, making everyone shiver ,"I SAY WE GO!"
Suddenly a head popped out of nowhere. It was Yuto. "Umm sorry if I'm interrupting something but Kagura's looking for you." Yuto said. Berserk's eyes turned normal and his hair stopped flying.
"Yuto!!!" Tsuyo whined ,"I'm in a middle of something here!!!" Yuto just rolled his eyes and took her hand and dragged her to the studio.
"Where were you?" Kagura asked ,"I was about to give Tere your part! She kept on begging but she isn't fit for the position." Then her eyes slowly moved to Shōto.
"Who is this with the fancy hair?" She asked, inspecting him.
"I'm Shōto." He said. Kagura smiled and handed him a piece of paper. I looked at the paper, it was a script.
"Shōto's gonna be in the movie?!" I squealed, excitedly ,"AWESOME!!!!!"
"Yep he's Corrin." Kagura replied. Then she lead us outside where buses are. She told us to get in one of them in alphabetical order. Except Mizuki who wanted to talk to Kagura.

Bus Seat Position

Kagura. Mizuki.  Bus Driver.
Akira Eddie. Shōto Sakura
Tsuyo Tere.
Yugo. Yuto. Yuya.

  "Ugh do I really need to sit next to her??" Tsuyo groaned, looking at Tere who was growling at her.
  "Yes, you must, so that it could be easier to see if everyone is here. Now get in, kids." Kagura said.
  Tsuyo nodded and went in along with everyone else. She took the window seat with Tere sitting next to her. Next to their seats is some cameras and costumes.
  "FIRST STOP!!!!" The driver yelled ,"Tsuyoshi Akane's house!!"
  "Wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round!!!"
  "Seriously, Yugo??"
  "I got a talent AND I'M PROUD OF IT!!!"
  I looked at Yuya who was being quiet and guilty. I sighed and frowned, it wasn't like him to be quiet and mature. It's the exact opposite.

This is gonna be a long  journey