Fair

Yuto's POV
Me, Tsuyo, Sakura, Mizuki, Yugo and Yuya went to a fair. I wanted it to only be me and Tsuyo, but she insisted on bringing them.

While Tsuyo was buying cotton candy for the two of us, I won her a Pokemon cat doll. She loved it very very much, either because of the doll itself or the person who got it for her....

Me and Tsuyo went to a big rollercoaster which went very very fast. Tsuyo loved it, but my stomach don't really enjoyed it very much.

After a while, Sakura and Yuya went to the big ferris wheel, while Mizuki and Yugo went to the water park, so we all went our separate ways...

Me and Tsuyo had ten tickets left, we used two up for more scary rollercoasters. Tsuyoshi was screaming with delight, hugging her doll, while I was closing my eyes and puking my guts out internally.

We used one for a Haunted House which was not as terrifying as the rollercoasters. There was "ghosts" flying all around the place and screams of terror echoing through the halls. There was a headless lumberjack chasing us with a chainsaw, flying swords and a hideous zombie queen whose arms and eye were missing. Tsuyo looked like she regretted going inside it.

After all except one ticket were used, we went inside a place where we need to ride a boat in a water tunnel. We didn't read the title and the purpose of this place, so we were in a big surprise....

Tsuyoshi's POV

When the both of us went inside, people around us were giggling and whispering and I don't know why...

When we entered the boat, there were soft music playing and hearts popping everywhere. Cupids falling from the sky. I then realized that we had made a BIG MISTAKE.

This place were for COUPLES and me and Yuto had just met a few days ago! We tried to ignore the point of this ride, but all the music and effects is stopping us to forget.

When the ride finished it was already nighttime. We met up with Sakura, Yuya, Mizuki and Yugo and went to the nearest restaurant for dinner.

When we finished dinner, it was already Fireworks Time. We all gathered at a grassy area and watched the beautiful fireworks lighting up at the atmosphere.

Yuto's POV
It was 10 when the fireworks was firing, Tsuyo must be really tired throughout the day, because she closed her eyes, and rested her head on MY shoulder....

I was as red as Yuya's hair, luckily nobody noticed this....

When the fireworks ended, the last blast alerted Tsuyo. She looked at me and blushed.

"Oh, sorry Yuto-san..." She muttered.

"It's okay." I assured her, smiling.

"Okay" Sakura said, grabbing Yuya's hand," Time to go home.."

"I should go home too.."Tsuyo yawned, standing up and heading towards the exit," Goodnight everyone!"

"Night, Tsuyo!" I shouted as she smiled at me.

One of the things I loved about her....her smile...