~A Day at the Beach~

"TSUYO!!" Yuto called as Tsuyo went out their school gate ,"Wanna go to the beach today?"

"Oh, sure!" Tsuyo replied, going to the direction to her house," Let me just pack my stuff.."

"Okay, meet me at the West Train Station!" Yuto smiled.

After a few minutes, Tsuyo arrived at the Train Station to meet Yuto with a small bag full of her stuff. Yuto looked at the little bag and asked," Uhh, you sure you brought all your stuff?" Tsuyo nodded.

"Train 302 has arrived, passengers number 1268-2938 aboard the train within 5 minutes!" The train conductor announced.

"C'mon, that's our train!" Yuto said, grabbing Tsuyo's hand and rushing to the train.

Tsuyo's POV
Yuto showed the tickets to the train conductor before he let us in. We sat on the seats available and waited for the other passengers.

A few minutes later, we arrived at the Turtle Beach.
We went to the toilet to change our clothes, then we picked a spot to put our stuff.

"Tsuyo!" Yuto shouted, passing a ball to me ," Let's play Volleyball!"

I smiled and hurried to the volleyball net. After we played volleyball, we went swimming in the ocean.
Yuto let me hop on him for a piggyback ride. It was super fun, just the two of us.....

When Yuto was taking a nap, I buried him with sand (I let him breathe of course!), then poured ice all over him. He woke up, shivering.

"Tsuyo!" Yuto shouted as I giggled, wiping ice mixed with sand of his face,"It's COLD!!"

He then scooped up water from the ocean and splashed it to my face. I took a bucket and filled it with freezing water, and poured it on Yuto.

After a few hours, the sky darkened and the sun begun to set. "Tsuyo!" Yuto said, grabbing my hand," I wanna show you something!"

He dragged me to a warehouse and unto the roof. We both sat down and stared at the sunset.

"It's beautiful..." I gasped.

Yuto's POV
I looked at Tsuyo and smiled at her.

"Not as beautiful as you..." I thought, holding her hand tightly.

"Yuto, what kind of warehouse is this?"Tsuyo asked me curiously.

I smiled at her. "Do you remember Sylvio Sawarti?" I asked her.

In reply, she made a disgusted look and mumbled ," Of course..."

"Well"  I answered ," This is the warehouse where I attacked him....and made him go to the hospital.."

Tsuyoshi giggled. Then, our train arrived, we hopped down and went inside. A few minutes later, we both went home...