Ch 18: Misunderstood-Ty

YES, SHINING OPAL, THE CHARACTERS BREAK THE FOURTH WALL EVERY TIME THEY SET FOOT IN THE CITY. XD Someone should fix that... But what would the city's new name be?

Chapter Eighteen: Misunderstood-Ty

Time: literally one fourth of a millisecond later

Place: Seto's house

Sky's POV

Bodil laughs. "Kay, whatever. Let's just hurry up and check this house so we can report back to the others."

"Woah. Woah, woah. You're being responsible!?" Bashur asks, his voice reaching a shrill, unbelieving tone.

"Yes. Now, come on, let's get this done."

"What do you think they're checking the house for?" I whisper to Evil-Ty.

He rolls his eyes, but he's smiling. "Us, you qat!"

"Pssh!" I say, waving my hand as if to brush off his comment. "I'm a qat, you're a qat, we're all qats!"

Erm. Might have said that just a tad too loudly.

"Hey! I think I heard Sky!" Bashur squeals. My eyes widen, as do Evil-Ty's.

"I thought that they thought that their Sky was dead... 'cause he is dead, right?" Evil-Ty asks, narrowing his eyes at me.

I nod hastily. "Yeah, but I convinced those idiots that I'm actually the real Sky."

"WHY. WOULD. YOU. DO. THAT."

My eyes widen. "THEY'RE TOTALLY IN THERE!" Bashur screeches, and I can hear him running towards the door. Oh, great.

I grab Evil-Ty's hand and pull him back down the stairs, whispering to him as I do. "It made them think that I was on their team – I thought they wouldn't want to hunt us down as much if they knew I was going to 'stop you.' That doesn't even matter right now, though, because apparently they're checking everywhere for us, anyways, and we have to go."

Evil-Ty glances around Seto's basement. "Um... This way!" Evil-Ty suggests, tugging me toward a small room in the corner of the basement. We burst through the door and see a wall of obsidian. Near the sides of the wall, there are blocks of glowstone, and in the middle are two blocks of netherrack with signs on them.

"TO THE EVIL DIMENSION" they read. There are two wooden buttons beneath them.

"Darn it," Evil-Ty mutters. "I guess this is our only choice right now."

"Don't worry, we'll come back," I say. Why did I say that? I mean, yes, he could come back, but I was sort of planning on not letting him... Then again, this guy is actually pretty cool. I don't wanna condemn him to a life of loneliness in his rotting dimension.

He nods and holds out a hand, letting it hover over the button on the right. "You ready, then?"

I grin. "You bet!" I shout, jabbing the button on the left. I only have time to see him smiling and pushing the other button before the world starts to swirl, and then there's a quiet little pop noise, and then I'm standing in the rubble of what used to be the Evil Dimension. Hey, wait, I just realized something... Those signs said 'To the Evil Dimension.' They called this entire dimension evil. And Ty and I- I mean, Evil-Ty and I just went right along with it. "Hey!"

"What?" E-Ty asks, glancing around despairingly. (MUAHAHAHA DESPAIR... REFERENCE!)

"Seto called this dimension 'evil' on those signs!"