Ch 6: Traumatized

(You wattpad readers are *almost* caught up with the fanfiction readers.)

I absolutely love this chapter. Admittedly, I'm kind of getting tired of all the mix-ups (you'll know what I mean after you read it, hopefully), but this one was so incredibly dramatic that it doesn't even matter that it's been overdone in the Evil Clone series. Well, here it is, Rulers! En-juh-hoy!

Chapter Six: Traumatized

Time: five seconds later (in relation to the last chapter)

Jason's POV

Ty and the others come running. "You found him?" Seto asks.

"Hi, guys! We should probably run," Sky says.

"Why?" Ian asks.

"Because Evil-Sky and Evil-Ty are trying to kill me- EEP!" His eyes widen and he jumps behind me when he sees Ty.

"Oh, not this again!" Ty says, exasperated. "Sky, I'm me, I promise."

"But I know I killed one of you. So you can't both be alive," he says, peeking around my shoulder at Ty.

"Ty was with us when the Evils attacked you. So, somehow, they both are alive," Quentin says.

"Oh, thank Notch," Sky breathes, stepping out from behind me. "Let's re-do our reunion, then. Hai, Ty!"

Ty and a few others chuckle. "Hi, Sky. So, didn't you say you were being chased?"

"Oh!" Sky says, remembering his predicament. "AHH! THEY'RE COMING! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!" he screams while running in circles again.

"Calm down," I say.

"How can I? Evil-Ty wants to torture me again, he wants me to suffer! What if he catches me? Ack, this is not good!" he shouts.

"But the respawn machine is fine. Unless they can disable it, nothing they do to you will actually hurt," Seto points out.

"But what if they do, like, half of a Specific Situation?" Sky asks. "What if they use a diamond sword with the right enchantments, and they just give me cuts, big enough to hurt but not enough to kill?"

"What are the enchantments that you need to avoid?" someone asks.

"Uh, Smite- I actually can't remember," he replies, scratching the back of his neck. "I usually just avoid diamond swords altogether."

"I know what the enchantments are," a voice says. We all look at Sky, because it's his voice, but his mouth isn't moving. Our eyes widen. "Smite IV, Bane of Arthropods III, and Knockback V. This sword actually has those same enchantments." Evil-Sky steps into view, wielding a sparkling diamond sword. Sky steps back a bit, shaking slightly. "Ha! Not so confident, now, are you?"

Sky takes a deep breath and says in a voice that's unwavering, "Nope. Still confident." Then he steps forward and punches his evil duplicate in the face.

Evil-Sky yelps and stumbles back a bit. "UGH! Why does that keep hurting? It's not supposed to hurt!"

Sky seems to panic a little, but quickly hides it. I'm gonna have to interrogate him later. "Because BUDDER!" he yells.

"What?"

"YOU HEARD ME!"

"But that doesn't make any sense."

"I'm just too awesome for your evil brain to comprehend!"

"... I hate you."

"I'm glad."