Ch 17: You Stupid Qat

So...

I actually burnt down Seto's house. :/

Like, I didn't just set it on fire, I burnt it down.

Not my fault. Well, sort of. I had put some netherrack in the evil dimension tp room, and I lit in on fire, and I thought it'd be fine, since the room was iron. But apparently fire can travel through blocks to reach wood. Yeah. And almost the entire house burnt down, since I haven't been on the server lately to actually realize it was on fire. -.-

Yeah. I rebuilt most of it, but I need help, so... Help me out?

The server is at 1.8 now, but I screwed up the bukkit plugins. Whoops. So no /slap or /thor or /warp. Sowwie.

Chapter Seventeen: You Stupid Qat

Time: Approximately ten minutes later

Place: Seto's Basement

Sky's POV

"This is a bad idea."

"Shut up, you know nothing."

"I thought I was in charge!?"

"That doesn't mean you have a brain."

I growl at Evil-Ty as he ignores me completely and flips the lever by the dispenser in Seto's basement. Fire flies out of the dispenser and hits the floor on the other side of the room, near the acacia wood stairs. Thankfully, the floor is made of iron rather than wood, so the fire burns out quickly and doesn't really damage anything. "How are we supposed to pick up the fire?" I ask.

"We don't, numbskull. We're gonna suck up the fire," Evil-Ty says, rolling his eyes.

"Like, like eat it?"

He huffs. "No, you idiot! We'll use the old Dimension ritual to suck it into our veins."

My eyes widen. "W-What?" I squeak.

"Dude, chill out. It won't hurt. The bodies of everyone from our dimension are made to withstand the ritual and the aftereffects. You'll be fine," Evil-Ty explains. My eyes widen even more, if that's possible. I'm not from his dimension. This could end badly.

Dear Notch, please send my friends over here so they can stop us before I have to take part in a creepy Dimension ritual that might kill me.

"C'mon, Sky, we gonna do this or not?" E-Ty asks, flipping the lever again and then running to stand by the fire. As I jog to where he is, I realize that my health is irrelevant in this situation. What I should be worried about is the fact that Evil-Ty is about to infuse himself with fire. Um, hello! Does anyone else see a problem with this?

"Uh, wait," I say, pushing Evil-Ty gently away from the fire. "I'm going to pick up the fire on my own, okay? 'Cause I don't trust you, Mister."

"What? But it's my idea, I should get to at least hold some of the fire!" he protests, pouting at me.

"You can hold it, you just aren't going to suck it into your veins. I'll pick it up with a special... thing... and I'll give you some. It's less time consuming."

He crosses his arms and glares at me. "Fine, you stupid qat. Do it your way." He stomps up the stairs while I wonder what the heck a qat is. Seriously, what is it? Like, is it a form of a quack, or... Or a bat... Or a rat... Now I'm just thinking of rhyming words. Eh, whatever, I'll ask Seto for a definition when this is all over. Or, wait, I could just ask Evil-Ty, since we're 'friends.'