Ch 5: Failed Fall Damage Death

I'm back from camp! YAY! It was really fun. One of the only things I didn't like: They dumped kool-aid on me. Would've been fine with that, but I have two showers to share with eleven other girls.

My hair smelled like kool-aid all day.

Speaking of kool-aid, have you seen the video, "Hot Kool-Aid" by Julian Smith TV? It's on youtube. Go look it up, it's pretty awesome. All of his videos are awesome. Especially "Waffles" and "Granny Games." And "Akbar." And "Jellyfish."

I'll stop now.

Chapter Five: Failed Fall Damage Death

Time: an hour later (in relation to the last chapter)

Ty's POV

We all sprint back to Sky's house. When we get there, we find squids and skeletons everywhere – oh no. OH NO. Jerome pushes the door open and we run inside, dodging mobs. Everything is a mess. The chair that Sky was tied to is on the opposite side of the room that we left it on. And... Sky's not on it, or anywhere near it.

The army takes care of the squids and skeletons while everyone else looks for clues. "Guys, over here!" Mitch shouts, moving a chair to the corner of the room, near a tall dresser/wardrobe thing.

"What is it?" Jason asks, jogging over.

"I accidentally did something really smart!"

"What's that?"

"Sky and I were skyping, and we both forgot to end the call!"

"So what?"

"So, Sky left his laptop on this wardrobe, and face cam was on, and I was still recording!"

"Wait. So..."

"Everything that happened while we were gone is recorded on my laptop!" Mitch climbs up on the chair, takes down Sky's laptop, and ends the call. Then we all crowd around him while he opens his own laptop. He ends the recording and replays it, fast-forwarding to the part where we left. In the video, Sky angrily struggles against Seto's magic. He does this for quite a while, so Mitch skips forward a little. Then we see Sky looking up at the door as another Sky and... and me... what? Okay, so copies of Sky and me walk through the door. But... But Evil-Ty is dead, Sky killed him. And Evil-Sky was in a different dimension. Sky looks just as surprised as I am.

Evil-Sky starts talking about wanting the other me to tell Sky something, and then he says that when they're done, they're going to kill him.

Then Ty spits out this lie about Sky killing me instead of him in the evil-dimension. Sky looks horrified. There's some more talking, and then Evil-Ty and Evil-Sky start spawning squids and skeletons everywhere. They take out swords and Sky flips out, pushing his spinney chair across the room. About twelve minutes later, Sky suddenly gets shocked for about ten seconds, and the Evils laugh at his pain. Sky mumbles something about wanting to kill Seto. Ty says something, trying to convince Sky again that we aren't really his friends. Sky rolls his eyes and denies it, but he bites his lip like he actually believes it. Then Evil-Sky breaks Seto's magic and Ty hits Sky on the head with the hilt of the sword, knocking him out. They hit mobs with their swords to knock them out of the way as they head toward the door, carrying Sky with them. We can't tell which direction they went once they got outside.

(A/N: Those last three paragraphs were pretty much a summary of the last chapter.)

I pause the video.

But everyone continues to stare, wide-eyed, at the screen.

"We have to find him," I say.

"But where do we even look?" someone asks.