"To this little party." I told her as I heard the doorbell ring downstairs. I grabbed my wallet and keys walking out of the room knowing it was Sam. I opened the door and let her in.

"Sam this is my mom. Mom this is Sam." I mumbled looking at Choppa text.

choppaboy💙🥶 : Can we talk?

I just ignored the message and blocked his number. He should be talking to his girlfriend. I know I said I would play snatchies but he gone come crawling back why walk in and ruin their happy apartment?

"Ready?" Sam asked after talking to my mom for a few.

"Yeah, Bye ma! Love you!" I yelled

"I love you too! be safe." She yelled back as I closed to door.

I walked in the car and got in with Sam right behind me. I back out the driveway as she lit a blunt. I knew we was about to have a lot of fun We haven't been out since Choppa house party when we met the boys.

"You think Choppa gone be here?" I asked hitting the blunt. We were parked on the street hotboxing my car before we went in.

"Probably but who cares?" She said with a shrug. Me, bitch I care but of course Ima act like I don't.

"Look C, You gotta show these niggas sometimes. Let him know you aint gone sit around moping. he gone come back cause he cant take it. do you better than he do him." She said opening the door and getting out as I finished the blunt. Smoking has became a real habit but fuck it, it help me sometimes.

"Alright, lets take pictures." I mumbled. We took five minutes to take them and posted them
on instagram before we walked through the door. I could hear ADHD by Kendrick Lamar playing from the house on the sidewalk.

cheyennec : pretty is as pretty does, period pooh

samgoham_ : oo he luv me oo he luv me, good for'em

samgoham_ : oo he luv me oo he luv me, good for'em. 🦄

We walked through the door to see the whole hood in this hoe. Youngboy was now blaring through the speakers and everybody was turnt up.

"NIGGA I CAME THROUGH SWERVINNNNNNN'!" We yelled along with everybody in this bitch.

Sam grabbed my hand as we danced our way through the crowd making our way to the kitchen. I grabbed a cup and filled it with punch as Sam did the same.

I began to shake my ass to Make Way by Ella as Sam recorded me. I turned around and pointed my finger in the camera and yelled the lyircs.

"HOES IN THEY FEELINGS CAUSE THEY NIGGA WANNA EAT ME UP! LITTLE DO THEY KNOW I DONT REALLY FUCK WITH DIRTY MOUTHS!!!"

Sam was right there hyping me up the whole time. Two hours past by so fast and the party was still turnt up. I was making a snap of me and Sam when Choppa grabbed me taking me to a room in this house.

"You aint talked to me in like 3 weeks & gone come snatch me up?! bitch let me go!" I yelled and he flung my ass on the bed.

"Shut the fuck up child." He told me smirking, knowing that shit get on my nerves. I wasnt even finna argue with his high yellow ass. I just sat there and scrolled on my phone bobbing my head to the music playing.

"You really gone sit here and ignore me?" He asked and I still said nothing. "I just wanna make it right with my friend." He said unknowingly breaking my heart. I dont know if he knew it but I obviously liked him and he just called me friend.

"You should've kept it friendly from the beginning. you been treating me like your girl all this time son." I told him. "What changed that fucking fast?!"
I asked him raising my voice.

"Nothing man, I dont know." He mumbled, running a hand through his hair. I got up and walked in front of him.

"Thats the problem, you never know. Now if you would move out of way now, friend." I told him trying to not let the fact he hurt my feelings show. If he wants to be friends we can be that.

"Im sorry Chey." He mumbled finally moving out my way.

"Nothing to be sorry for soulja, you good. see you later friend." I said before walking out the room.

My phone buzzed with a text from Sam saying she was going home with Tray so I just walked out the party and headed to my car. I sat there and put my head on the wheel letting those tears fall.

I was a fool for even thinking he could ever like me back. I picked my head up and seen he was watching me through the windshield a few feet away. I just shook my head and started my car, heading home.

VOTE
COMMENT
CHOPPA ONLY 16 YALL???? I WOULD TAKE THAT CHARGE 😂😂😂😂😂😂 YALL SEEN THAT DICK PIC? I WAS LIKE DAMNNNNNNNN AINT NO WAYYYYY, THE LIL BITCH NOT EVEN 18, ITS NOT DONE GROWING & ITS LOOKING LIKE THAT? DANGEROUS 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂