Chapter 9

Kiera POV

Jerome shut away the laptop, after seeing his vine already had over 10,000 loops, and his YouTube video over 15,000 views, only being up for an hour. I sat back on the large bed, closed my eyes and sighed. I had seen how much hate past girlfriends had got, and dealing with that, on top of the chemo and stuff, would just make me feel ten times worse. I snuggled down under the duvet, wrapping myself up like a caterpillar.

"You look very comfy their missus"

I didn't realise Jerome was watching me coccoon myself. I flushed a deep red and launched myself out of the bed.

"S..s...sorry I got a but carried away"

"It's fine babe, get back into bed"

I did as I was told and got back into bed, Jerome climbing in next to me.

This was a dream come true, I was lying in bed with Jerome Jarre, the man I have loved since I don't know when. Is this a dream? This has got to be to good to be true.

I snuggled into Jerome's chest, the smell of his cologne making me melt inside. He wrapped his arm around me and dozed off into a light sleep.

______

I was awoken by the sound of Jerome's phone ringing, and him getting out of bed to answer it. I rolled over into the warm spot where Jerome was laying, and snuggled down and tried to go back to sleep.

But I needed a drink. I climbed out if bed to grab a drink of orange juice from the kitchen. I could still hear the fans outside the door. It sounded like some of them were crying, some of them were re-watching his vines, I could hear the vine were he was singing about sweet potatoes, he was too cute.

I walked into the kitchen to see Jerome with his back to me. I didn't want to be rude and listen into his conversation, but I have to admit, I am a nosey bugger. I tiptoed behind the cabinet, making sure he wouldn't be able to see me. His voice was faint, but I could just make out what he was saying....

"Its my choice, I'm only with her because of the cancer"

"It's not that mean, I'm giving her the happiest last months of her life!"

His voice got more muffled....

"Last few months....then I go back.....bye"

I was struggling go hold back the tears by the time he ended the phone call. I laid on the floor, curled in a ball, sobbing my heart out. My head was spinning, my chest was hurting, I just wanted to die.

"Kiera! Whats happened, are you hurt?!"

"Get away from me!" I found my inner strength "I heard your conversation, your with me because if my cancer, you never loved me!"

"Kiera, please I can explain!"

"Why should I let you!"

"Because, because..."

"Because what?!"

"Because I love you, just please let me explain!"

"2 minutes"

"What?"

"You have 2 minutes"

"I love you Kiera, I was on the phone to someone, I can't tell you who, but you have to trust me, I love you so much, your my princess, the reason I told them that was, well is a huge huge huge surprise for you, and you have to promise me, the stuff I told the person over the phone, every little piece of it, is an absolute piece of sh🙊t, because I love you so much, and you have to believe me, please Keira"

"Jerome, you hurt me, I felt like I wanted to die!"

"If you died, my life would not be worth living, because Kiera "I am," he said. He was staring at me, and I could see the corners of his eyes crinkling. I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you."

"Did you seriously learn that off by heart?"

"Yes"

"Ansel would be proud of you"

"Am I forgiven?"

"Fine, but I want something in return"

"Anything for you princess!"

"I want to meet Ansel"

_____________

SORRY FOR THE LOW AMOUNT OF UPDATES THIS MONTH

NEW THING NOW, 3 VOTES FOR ANOTHER UPDATE 🙊🙈 THANKS FOR 300 readers! The last time I updated I think I just hit 100 🙈🙈 thanks you 😘😘