july issue ✧ 35

tw: smut and the last chapter

✧✧✧

Luke could only laugh and laugh more as halfway to the bedroom Michael picked him up and tried to carry him to the bed.

Tried.

There wasn't much furniture but there sure was a bed and somehow the two manage to make it on the bed. They didn't do too much thinking and Luke let out a whine when he could feel his boyfriend's hard erection against his leg but knew they still had to take their clothes off.

Michael, on the other hand, understood Luke's whine as an encouragement so he ground his hips down and made Luke almost pass out from the sudden jolt of pleasure.

"Michael." Luke cried out and for the first time in a while, the older boy didn't have to shut him up with his lips because they could be as loud as they wanted to be.

Until their new neighbors would start complaining.

Instead of kissing Luke on the lips he kissed his neck. The younger boy could barely take it because he missed his boyfriend too much and because he loved him too much too.

"Babe." He tried again but Michael still didn't get it, his hand was already on top of Luke's cock and he was slowly massaging it through his very tight jeans. Luke had to push him away and the confused look and his boy's face was almost heartbreaking.

"We gotta undress."

Michael's mischievous smile an appearance and just because he could he squeezed Luke's dick one more time before pecking his lips and disappearing out of his sight.

When Luke looked down, he saw the concentrated look on Michael's face as he tried to undo his jeans.

"I'm forbidding skinny jeans after we move in." Luke laughed because it was funny. Both Michael's words and the fact that they were moving in here, together.

The surprises didn't stop there because while the blue-eyed boy wanted Michael back on his eye level, the boy clearly had different intentions.

"Fuck." Luke hissed as Michael took his dick into his mouth without warning.

What he had to admit was that Michael's skills were out of this world. He never needed any hints; he knew how and what Luke liked.

Luke wasn't that big so Michael had no problem with fitting him inside his mouth but the boy also never lasted long. That's why Michael took advantage of having a free hand and grabbed tightly the base of the boy's dick to prevent him from coming immediately.

"I fucking love you." Luke moaned and Michael had to laugh so he moved away.

He whined again but this time it was a complaint. Luke tangled his hands in Michael's hair and pushed him closer to his dick.

Michael looked up and smiled at his forever and kissed his thigh before taking him back into his mouth.

Luke didn't move his hands away and as Michael started to bob his head, the younger man made sure he'd always go all the way.

His lover's mouth was warm and wet and Michael's tongue was pressed against the hard cock. Whenever he'd move, he made sure to apply extra pressure that's drive Luke more and more insane.