march issue ✧ 21

I said I'll be updating twice per week but a lot of people haven't read the previous chapter. So what I'll do is update in the middle of the week if the chapter comes to about 30 votes so I'll know the usual people have read it and I'm not over-updating. I hope this is okay for you guys.

✧✧✧

After spending thirty minutes arguing with Michael on the phone the older boy finally won.

His boyfriend did have a point. How could he be afraid of coming to his work just because Michael's uncle could have been there and not be afraid of making his nephew come a few meters away from where he was sleeping.

At least we'll both be wearing clothes was what Michael said not knowing that his words made Luke doubt he'd ever want to make him cum again.

The couple made a rule, or more precisely Michael did, that they'd spend their weekends apart. Quickly they changed the rule to they'll only see each other after they finish all their homework.

Also, no more paperwork outside the school. They now had enough help to not write all the time.

Luke also had to start working on his project for his scholarship application.

It had to be good because he wanted to get into the best journalism program in the country. There was no second option for him.

"Hello," Luke was greeted by a sales lady the moment he entered the car dealership. "How can I help you?"

"Um, hi." He blushed. This was too formal for him, he was in his sweats while the lady was perfectly put together. "I'm here to see Michael."

"Oh, Mr. Clifford? Yes, this way."

Luke followed her towards the set of stairs. He presumed she'll just point him into the right direction but no. She escorted him through a hallway and knocked on the door that said Mr. Clifford on it.

Michael was eighteen and had a fucking office.

"Mr. Clifford? A man is here to see you."

"Thank you, Amelia, you can send him in."

The lady held the door open for him and Luke thanked her.

Michael was sitting in a small office behind a computer. The room was a mess and nothing like the entire car salon.

"Hello, Mr. Clifford." Luke teased.

The older boy rolled his eyes and closed his computer. "You're not being funny."

He reached his hands towards Luke. "Come here, I missed you."

Luke walked around the table and was pulled on Michael's lap. He closed his eyes and kissed his boyfriend.

"What are you doing here?" Luke asked. "You usually do work stuff from home."

He looked at the table that had a lot of papers with a lot of numbers on them. Luke was pretty positive he wasn't supposed to see these papers but it's not like they made any sense to him.

Michael hooked his chin on Luke's shoulder and nodded. "Amelia, the woman you just met, told me I should split my personal life from my work life. And I actually get more done here."