june issue ✧ 32

don't forget to comment and vote!

tw: smut

✧✧✧

Luke watched Blake proudly as the boy was explaining to him how to make the newspaper look like a newspaper.

He knew Blake knew everything about running the Journalism club by heart. Luke made sure he did but it made him feel good knowing that the paper, his baby will be in good hands.

When the younger boy turned back to him expectantly, waiting for any negative feedback Luke started clapping. They were the only two in the room so it was a bit awkward but Blake smiled anyway.

"You remember the golden rule, right?"

Blake nodded. "Never hook up with people who might end up in the paper."

"Good boy." Luke praised and pulled his heir into a hug. "And make sure you sent every issue of the paper to me. If you need advice or just so I can keep up with what's going on in this miserable place."

He couldn't wait to leave.

"I'm so happy for you." Blake smiled. "You and Michael both. I mean you're graduating fucking high school and are moving to better things. I only wish the best for both of you."

The only sad thing about leaving was also leaving his friends and family behind. "You know you can call or visit anytime, right?"

"Of course, I already invited myself to your and Michael's place. Of course, when you two won't be visiting each other."

Luke smiled but he didn't feel as cheerful anymore. He and Michael only had this summer left before they'd move to different cities. Of course, they intended to make the best of it, they even booked an overseas trip but even if the day was months away, Luke was missing him already.

Blake noticed how quiet Luke suddenly got. "When do you find out what schools you got accepted in?"

"In a few weeks. I think that by the time Michael comes back we'll know. Around my birthday."

"Here." The younger boy pulled an envelope out of his bag. "This is my gift for the two of you. Graduating gift, birthday gift, whatever you want it to be."

Luke raised his eyebrow and opened the envelope.

"I know you two have been living together for the past month but I guessed living with your parents wasn't the ideal things for two... Horny boys."

The blue-eyed boy almost choked on his own spit as Blake explained his intentions. Inside the envelope was a reservation in a hotel for the evening after their graduation. Their last day before Michael will leave for three weeks.

He maybe didn't show it, but Luke liked the gift a lot.

"I thought you didn't like it when I and Michael are touching."

"I don't." Blake said with a disgusted voice which made Luke laugh. "Not when I'm near you but thank you for painting a picture in my head."

Luke laughed even more.

"I was thinking," Michael said to his boyfriend. "When we go to England, we should definitely pretend we don't know English at all so we'd see if people will gossip about us."