march issue ✧ 22

vote and comment if you're ready for some smut...

In the future. (;       

✧✧✧

Michael's arms were starting to go numb because he was leaning on his elbows for the past twenty minutes.

But he didn't mind. Not at all. Because he spent those twenty minutes kissing his boyfriend.

Luke's warm skin, pliant lips, and deep breathing got to him and he was in a state of complete bliss. Luke's tongue against his and his hands holding onto Michael's shirt like his life depended on it meant more to him than he thought it ever could.

"Should we get ready?" Luke asked when they finally needed air. Just a little bit of it.

Michael shook his head while his lips were back on Luke's.

"We shouldn't leave the trailer at all." The older boy suggested and kissed Luke's lips, cheek, ear, neck.

"I'd love nothing more than that..." Luke smiled and closed his eyes. Michael knew how much Luke loved those soft kisses so he took advantage of it. "Except food."

Michael was the first to start laughing but Luke joined soon after. "You're the worst."

"You clearly mean the best."

Finally, he gave his limbs a break and rolled onto his back. "I'll say whatever makes you happy."

"Food." Luke giggled. "Food makes me happy."

Michael surrendered. "Then let's get food."

He only sad it but made no intention to move anywhere. Unlike his boyfriend who actually stood up and started talking about what his brother's imagined William's party looking like.

Gangsters. Hidden guns. Boy guards. Escorts.

While he talked, he got his suit out of Michael's closet and for a moment Michael thought about how wonderful his life would be if he and Luke would actually share a closet and live together. He'd cook for Luke and the younger boy would wash the dishes after they'd eat. Michael would put the laundry into the washing machine and Luke would put the clothes away.

It'd be a good live.

"It's much more boring, believe me. Even more boring than my birthday party."

Luke turned around. "I loved your birthday party."

"And I love you," Michael said back with a grin on his face. "But seriously. There will be a lot of business talk so you can come back here whenever you feel like it. Or go to my old bedroom in the house. There is a PlayStation there you can play while I'll say hello to everyone three times to make William happy."

Luke was buttoning up his white shirt and paired with his gray boxers he looked amazing. Michael couldn't believe he was his.

He reached for the black pants but Michael stopped him. "Just wear your jeans."

"I'll be the only one in jeans there and you know it." Luke didn't like the suit but he liked standing out even less.