Untitled Part 98

"Come on now, you can't do that!" Lotus raised his eyebrows chuckling as he leaned back in his chair putting his feet on the table.

"Oh but I can," Dexter growled

"What can I do for you to release the punishment?!" Lotus smiled

"Nothing, you committed a sin simple as that! I can't believe you don't know how this whole thing works!" Dexter got up and slammed his hands down on the table making a rumbling sound crack through the room.

"MY BROTHER NEEDS ME SCUMBAG!" Lotus threw a ball with two sides up in the air and caught it. It landed on the red side.

"Sorry bud the ball says you're goin' to hell, not my fault, after all, I'd be fired. But because I like you I'll make sure your brothers safe and dangerous. Is there anything he's good at when it comes to combat so I can enhance it?"

Dexter sighed sat down and looked down fiddling with the loose string on his jeans.

"Aim, he's good with aim and finding people. He's one of the best in Nerf wars actually..."

Lotus smirked, "He'll make a great sniper, assassin maybe. I'll give him an eye that can easily know where anyone is in a 20-mile radius, to amplify it will be an ability to always have a perfect shot," Lotus snapped a bottle into existence.

"Guess what? No matter how crappy the gun he can land a shot, no matter how far away no matter how much they are moving. Once he touches it boom! It'll be a deadly machine that can get anyone anywhere. He'll be a very dangerous man to be reckoned with... But everything has a downside as you know. If the boy gets frustrated he can potentially cause harm others if he focuses on them and happens to have a gun in his hand. This power also doesn't work with anything else so if he happens to get in a situation where he doesn't have his gun, ehhhh he's screwed. Also, his eye will have the image of a bullseye so other kids might think he's weird." Lotus gave the bottle to dexter.

"I'll give you a week to make sure he's in a good environment, mix the liquid with his milk or something. Now go."

Lotus snapped him away as soon as he grabbed the bottle.

10 years later

Lotus tapped his foot on fire lite underground surface. He smiled as he remembered Dexter from many years ago, the guy was fighter and Lotus liked that. He thought about his brother, who he gave the power to. His name was Acer, a little boy who was quite good at not being seen he wore black. He was quiet, the whole mix but he still got into games with kids by his sheer talent alone. He smiled and transformed into a bat flying to the kid's house. He perched himself on his window seal, watching. Acer quickly turned his head to him and pointed his pistol at him growling. Acer looked much older now, being about 21, he had a scraggly beard you would expect a tough old man to have and short hair. His hair was slicked up, the sides of his head were shaved. He wore a disarrayed button up shirt with normal formal jeans. Lotus smiled and became human looking at him with a wicked smile. Acer stepped back with a look of surprise written on his face before quickly regaining the cynical expression he had on before and shooting him. Lotus caught the bullet between two fingers. "Listen bud I'm the one who gave you that power, calm down," Acer backed up keeping the gun aimed at him. "I hope you know I didn't mean to kill your brother, he committed a sin and it's my job to punish him for it. Oh yeah, by the way, I'm Satan himself, or Lotus." Acer dropped his gun at the mention of his brother.

"Y-you killed an innocent man! Like hell it's your job!"

Lotus sighed and walked over to him, Acer backed into the wall. Lotus took his thumb and put it under his chin making Acer look at him.

"He raped a little girl and got shot by the father. I only brought him back so he could make sure you were safe and had a power that could be used to protect you."

Acer's eyes began to swell up with tears tearing his head away from him closing his eyes tightly.

"Y-YOUR-" Acer choked on his sobs. "LYING!... I know you are... H-he was a great man!"

Lotus-backed away from him and he thrashed around trying to hit him.

"Things aren't always as they seem, hate me all you want but it's the truth."

Acer dropped to his knees looking him straight in the eye tears still coming down as fast as a bullet shot from a gun.

"I will destroy you!"

Lotus shrugged.

"Do what you want just don't think about coming near my family or you'll have your eye ripped out of its socket."

Then Lotus left, leaving a crying man on his knees.

A couple more years later

I grew a bit older and became a big face on the black market as an S grade assassin. I am known as 'Hallow' At this point. This was based on the fact that I think of himself as a God above others. Which I am. Unlike everyone else, I embrace my flaws and work with them making me stronger. Eventually, I will become a flawless being to make this world unplagued, I'll make the world holy again. I'll make it so nobody depends on anyone! So no sadness or sorrow comes when someone dies! It'll be a working society that only does their job like their supposed to. No murder no sinning just working. That'll make everyone happy! I will become the God that people need in this cruel scummy world if it's the last thing I do. I steadily held my gun to my shoulder putting the scope to his eye. I saw him, the one who blatantly lied to me and killed my only support. Lotus turned to my direction, glaring at me from the window. Lotus was a hard person to assassinate, he was quick to know where you were at all times and would use it against you. I huffed cursed under my breath as I put my gun away. I went back home and thought for a while. Lotus is good at knowing your location and weaknesses but what if he was surrounded? Then he would have to keep track of everyone and ultimately have a point where you could surprise him. If I get a group of demons who despise him and we all attack him at once then he'd be forced to keep his eyes on all of us. He wouldn't be able to do it as he gets worn out leading me to have an opening to attack him.

I got in touch with some of my demons friends on the black market and told them to meet me in the field. I put on a plague doctor mask and got on a long back coat. I arrived at the field immediately scoping them out. I walked over to them, they were wearing pig masks and suits. All of them were in different colors, one black one gray and one flamboyant pink. I walked over shaking each of their hands.

"Call em'"